July 6, 2015

Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss Review



You know what I never wear? Lip products. For many reasons i've always just stuck to plain old lip chap for daily wearing. Blistex specifically. A couple of reasons why I don't wear lip products:
1. For some reason lipstick looks horrible on me. Its like I can never get it to stay on all parts of my lip.
2. I used to suffer from cold sores and any time I would try something different on my lips- i'd have a breakout. Fortunately its been a couple of years since i've had a cold sore *knock wood*

After trying a few lipsticks recently and deciding to give up on trying to make them look half decent on my lips it dawned on me....

Lip gloss! How in the world did I forget about lip gloss!? I have no idea. But I did.

So without further ado here is the lip gloss i've been loving lately!!

Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss




Hard Candy is quickly becoming one of my go-to makeup brands lately. Not only are the packagings super cute but all of their makeup is really affordable. I think I got this lip gloss for $3 or so at Walmart. Oh! and they don't test their products on animals. Always a plus!

Here's a Before and After shot of my lips



I love that the color isn't too far off from my natural shade. I also love how it seems to define my lips a little more.

The only thing I don't like about this gloss is that its a little on the sticky side. From what I remember though most glosses are a little sticky.

It lasts for a couple of hours. Way less if there's kissing involved..

As for the 'plumping' part of it...I don't really see a difference but i'm okay with that!

I think you should definitely stop by Walmart and try this stuff out!

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ANYTHING BY HARD CANDY?



24 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand but I really like the shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a real pretty shade! I like it too :)

      Delete
  2. I always forget about lip gloss too but this shade is so pretty! I love that Hard Candy are a cruelty-free brand too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its weird! Lip gloss is all I ever wore in like Junior High and once I was in High School I never even though about it again lol

      Delete
  3. Love your new blog layout! So cute!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see what you mean, it's like a 'your natural lips but better' kind of lipgloss, the results look great and with no intense methods needed to plump up your lips! Fabulous! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Its a very nice lip gloss!

      Delete
  5. Love the lip shade! And it's such a bargain too! Oh, by the way I like your new blog layout! :)

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard Candy is SUCH an affordable brand! Love them! & Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. I've never head of Hard Candy before but I must give it a try after reading your post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They're a great brand :)

      Delete
  7. The packaging is so cute and the colour is super pretty!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour, I never heard of this brand before hopefully they have it in my country, and I love your blog it's super cute<3 Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you are interested so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color is very nice! Very subtle. I hope they have this brand in your country as well!
      & thanks, i'll check out your blog!

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous colour! It suits you well :)

    http://petalpoppetblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/hairworx-hair-capsules-do-they-work.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty shade! I don't wear lip gloss a lot... I hate the sticky feeling. I prefer tinted lip balms :D

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ou I never thought of tinted lip balms! Whats your favorite?

      Delete
  11. We just love how great this color looks on you, it's very nice. We especially love how it's not tested on animals.

    ReplyDelete