July 16, 2015

I'm Obsessed



I'm a 25 year old and, as most of the world is, I am completely obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. GAH

This show is so irritatingly good! I love it, I hate it, I can't stop binge watching it!

I've been watching it since it came out but lately I have to rely on Netflix to watch the newest season. They just put season 5 on last week (?) i'm pretty sure and i've started watching it at the beginning of this week. I'm already half way through the season...

I needed to pace myself because I don't want to finish it all so quickly.

I find the show so annoying with pretty much every episode I watch-

- Who is A now?
- Why do 17 year olds have military grade spy equipment?
- Why can't one of them tell the truth just ONE time!!
- Is Mona good, is she bad? I'M SO CONFUSED 

And yet.....

I'm totally addicted.

I can easily just sit down and let 3 episodes play one after the other.


Like I said i'm only half way through season 5 so no spoilers please! Just let me know i'm not alone? 

Do you have a love/hate relationship with PLL like I do? Who's your favorite liar? I think mine is Hanna.


10 comments:

  1. This show really confuses me!! An yes, I'm totally obsessed too! I'm sure that the person who is 'a' keeps changing all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I keep thinking that its actually Alison but now i'm not so sure haha

      Delete
  2. No TV show really compares really does it?!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the show too! I finished up season 5 last month. I feel like I shouldn't enjoy it (I mean, 6 seasons without finding out who A is?), but I do! My favorite liar would probably be Spencer. :)
    Melissa // The Hopeful Wayfarer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know! Its so frustrating at times!!
      Spencer is probably my second favorite!

      Delete
  4. ahhh I hear so much about this show. I really should watch it!

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! If you like getting angry at a tv show haha!

      Delete
  5. Hey! I just came across this cute blog of yours and I am currently really loving it! Keep up the good work & i love this post too!! Anyways, I followed you on bloglovin’ and hopefully, you’ll follow back too!

    When you have the time, you can check out my little blog at this link right here: http://aestheticfiasco.blogspot.com

    Thank you so much! Can’t wait to hear more from you!

    //Natalie//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definitely check yours out :)

      Delete