July 5, 2015

Oh Happy Days #5

 A holiday in the middle of the week! Canada Day was on Wednesday of this week. It really made the week go by so much faster! I spent the day with my sister and her family swimming and enjoying a BBQ. 

 Watching The Fosters on Netflix. New favorite show! I'm not even sure what it is that I love about it so much but I highly recommend watching it! Its been really making me want to become a foster parent some day.

 Buying my first pre-made blog template. This was a big deal for me! If you're a long time follower you've probably noticed that I change my blog design a lot. I can't help it! I just get bored so quickly and I want a change. By buying a template I figured I'd have to suck it up and keep this design for a little while longer than I normally would. I'm pretty happy with the way it looks at the moment so I don't think that'll be too hard for me :)....I hope not anyway.

 Buying two new essie nail polishes. Yesterday I mentioned how much i've been drooling over essie's new 2015 Summer collection. So much so, that I had to run out and pick up two of them. I decided on Chillato and Salt Water Happy. I initially wanted Peach Side Babe but when I looked at it in store I found it looked almost identical to Tart Deco, one I already own. 

 Donating clothes. Craig and I just went through all of our clothing and ended up with two garbage bags full of clothing to donate! I encourage you all to donate old clothing to your local thrift store or some kind of charity!




Happiness is an inside job.
Don't assign anyone else that much power over your life.




This week's "Blog of the Week" goes to Vegetarian Courtesy! The lady behind the blog is the beautiful Adi! Her blog is filled with tons of information about being vegetarian like this awesome series of Vegetarian Myths. Seriously, check them out! And she's also an extremely talented artist! I love her work! Please be sure to check out her blog! You'll be happy you did! :)




WHAT HAS MADE YOU HAPPY THIS WEEK?





10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely day on Canada Day! Love that new blog design too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I had a great day :)
      Thank you !

      Delete
  2. I love the Fosters, such a good Drama show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!? I watched the first season in less than a week! haha i'm addicted!

      Delete
  3. I like your new blog design! I'm glad you had a nice week, and hope you have another great week! I have the fosters saved on my Netflix list, I've heard that it's a great show!

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It is a really great show! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  4. great new design
    I like it
    kiss
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post idea! Your blog template is beautiful...those colors. xx

    ReplyDelete