July 15, 2015

The Love/Hate Tag

picture from google
I was tagged by both Sinead and Natalie Ann to do the Love/Hate tag. So thank you :) I love doing tags!

THE RULES

List ten things you love and ten things you hate. 
Tag 10 other bloggers to do the tag next.


TEN THINGS I LOVE

1. Midday Naps I always find my bed to be at its most comfiest in the middle of the day. I have no problem falling straight asleep in the afternoon.

2. The Rain I love the smell, the feeling, the sound. Everything about the rain just relaxes me.

3. Having my feet rubbed/back scratched/hair played with Anything at all will do. 

4. The smell of morning I'm barely ever an early riser but on those rare occasions when I actually get up and have to go outside it just smells so good. I guess its the dew left in the air at that time. 

5. Reading an amazing book I love finding a good book that I just can't put down and then I actually think about it for days after.

6. Being someplace i've never been before I love exploring and just being somewhere i've never seen. Even if its just a road i've never driven down before. I love the feeling of seeing new surroundings.

7. Laughing until I cry Best feeling in the world. It should happen a lot more than it actually does.

8. My family I really have the best family. & not just my family- Craig's family too. I'm really lucky to be surrounded by amazing people. 

9. Decorating I love decorating. Sometimes I wish I went to school for interior design but honestly there isn't much of a market for it around here. 

10. Halloween Who doesn't love Halloween? I pretty much love all of October. There's just something about that month. I love all things creepy and October just brings it. I always wished I could live in HalloweenTown when I was younger (I may still secretly wish for it)

TEN THINGS I HATE

1. Spiders Probably the only creepy thing I don't like. Ew

2. When people lie Why? There's never any reason to lie. The truth always comes out and then you end up looking bad.

3. Blood Seriously makes me sick. I cannot stand to see blood in real life. I can watch the goriest of movies and that doesn't bother me at all. But the tiniest bit of blood in real life and i'm gone.

4. A messy house I'm not saying my house never gets messy but when I notice it is getting messy I feel strange about it. Like I don't want to be in my own house lol Its weird to explain. 

5. Being told what to do I don't have a problem with authority or rules. I love following rules to be honest. I just hate when I feel like someone is trying to control me or make decisions for me. 

6. Nervous butterflies Like the kind I get when I have to go to the doctor. Or the dentist. Yes, I still get nervous even thinking about going to the dentist.

7. Rude cashiers, waiters, etc Theres no need of it. If you hate your job so much, just quit. There's no reason in making a customers day bad because you're having a bad day.

8. Spitting Gross. I HATE when people spit. 

9. When people take advantage of another person's kindness This happens way too much. I should know, it happens to me quite a bit. 

10. Loving the taste of junk food Why can't I love the taste of healthy food more? 

10 BLOGGERS I TAG


HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING :)


24 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading the list! I also hate a messy house and spiders! House spiders. But I had a pet tarantula years ago and I prefer them than house spiders. Lol. This love/hate tag's fun to read! :)

    xo, J | La Petite Fawn Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeks! I don't think I could handle a tarantula!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I loved this!! We are so alike and I agree with so many of these! I'll have to get my thinking cap on for when I do it. Thanks for tagging me!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Can't wait to read yours!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, there's nothing better than reading a good book! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on so many levels.There is probably nothing I hate more than spiders,and I adore reading great books that I actually learn something from and think about it for days and days!Great post:)

    www.beautybyfiora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy.. this tag is an amazing way to let your readers know a little more about you, and I love it!
    I really enjoy reading it and found out that there were things you love or hate is similar as mine :)

    Have a great day!

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Glad you enjoyed it !

      Delete
  7. I also adore the rain, though only at specific times.. I'm well and truly a summer-baby haha :) Also, I'm massively with you on disliking spiders, spitting and lying!

    ps. Thanks for thinking of me to tag :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time I don't enjoy the rain is when I need to go somewhere and my hair ends up getting wet! Massive frizz ball haha

      You're welcome :)

      Delete
  8. I looooathe spiders! I have nightmares about spiders all the time and wake up in the middle of the night screaming like I'm being murdered, which of course frightens my husband awake. It happens so often now that he usually wakes up and says, "There's no spiders, you're just dreaming," haha... he doesn't even need to ask what nightmare I'm having!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! thats so sad haha
      I often have nightmares about spiders as well but its the kind where i'm like half awake and I think I can see them in real life! Like hanging from my ceiling or crawling up my wall! I usually end up hopping out of bed and running for the light switch haha

      Delete
  9. I can definitely agree with most of these! I love being to new places, and I thought I was the only one who loved getting my head scratched! haha. If you love rain you should visit Ireland - it never stops here :( x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to go to Ireland!! One of my dream vacations! haha Head scratches are the BEST!! They could make me fall asleep.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for tagging me! I've just done the post.
    I'm totally with you on spiders and blood! Horrible.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Checking yours out now!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for doing the tag! :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete