July 28, 2015

What I Think About Before Going To Work




- *7:15 Alarm* Ugh I don't think so.

- *7:30 Alarm* Nope.

- *7:45 Alarm* Just 15 more minutes.

-*8:00 Alarm* Guess I have to get up now.

- I don't want to go to work today

- Maybe I can call in sick

- Who am I kidding? I need the money

- BUT I DON'T WANT TO GOO

- Its now 8:15, I should get ready

- I have time to write a quick blog post!

- Omg its 8:35!!

- I didn't even brush my teeth yet

- Do I still have time to call in sick?

- I need to pack my lunch

- Its official, I have no food.

- I hate rushing

- 8:55. I now have 5 minutes to get to work

- I honestly don't even care if i'm late now


- I need to leave- like now!

- Maybe today will fly by

- Do I still have time to call in?

- No? Fine....i'll go



WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO WORK?



6 comments:

  1. Haha this was hilarious and pretty much identical to how I feel before I have to go to college! The whole 'should I call in sick?' is an every day occurrence too. Great post, made me laugh! Hope you're having the best day!!

    -Nabeela x
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha glad I could make you laugh! :D
      My day is going pretty good so far! Hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I felt exactly like this back when i was in college! i always had to wake up at 7 too but actually got up at 8 x

    illustratedwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol why are beds so comfy when you need to get up!

      Delete
  3. Ha this is my everyday! Great post :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete