August 23, 2015

August Beauty Box 5!


It's that time of the month again! BB5 unboxing! I was really excited for this box because I knew it would contain 4 full-size items! Usually you only get one or two. Anyway, let's see what we have!


STARLOOKS LUXE LONGWEAR EYELINER PEN IN PLUM (fullsize) 
Tried this out already and I do quite like it! It says the retail price is $19.99 and since its full-sized that means this box has already paid for itself this month! 


HASK BEAUTY DEEP CONDITIONING HAIR TREATMENT (fullsize)
I've never used a deep conditioning treatment before so i'm definitely going to be trying this out. It claims to moisturize, revitalize and repair dry damaged hair. We shall see.


DONNAMAX "DID YOU JUST HASHTAG ME?" NAIL FILE (fullsize)
Super cute! This will come in handy.


PUR-LISSE PUR-MOIST HYDRA-BALANCE MOISTURIZER
The only thing that wasn't full size in this box. Your typical face moisturizer. I'll give it a go!


JEROME ALEXANDER HOT STUFF GO POP COMPACT (fullsize)
Very pretty shades of eyeshadow! I don't ever wear eyeshadow but I can experiment with these I think.

I think it goes without saying I am very impressed with this months box! It definitely paid for itself. 

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ITEM?

4 comments:

  1. It's really nice to meet another Canadian blogger! I love subscription boxes but never tried Beauty Box, are they usually worth it? I'm subscribed to ipsy and Luxebox and both been pretty good so far.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love meeting other Canadian bloggers!! :)
      I think its worth it in the sense that its only like $12 a month. The boxes can be a little hit and miss but I guess most subscription boxes are!

      Delete
  2. That compact is super cute and has such pretty shades!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I never normally wear eyeshadow though so im not sure how much use its going to get :/

      Delete