August 16, 2015

Domaine de Grande Pré Winery | Grande Pré

There are so many wineries down in The Valley here in Nova Scotia and I have never been to a single one in my entire life. Until now that is.

We took a little drive down the valley to visit Domaine de Grande Pré Winery. They have a shop where you can taste test the wine and also purchase things. There's a restaurant on site (which we didn't even bother checking out because i'm sure it would have been way too expensive) and then there's the vineyard.











We had a lovely time just wandering around the grounds. We actually paid for a tour which was supposed to start at five o'clock but five o'clock came and went and by five-thirty we decided to just leave. (We already saw everything from the tour anyways).

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A WINERY/VINEYARD?

16 comments:

  1. Ohh looks lovely! I wish we had more wineries in the UK. I love the ones in NZ/Aus! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very nice there! Peaceful. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks like such a pretty place there, perfect for photo's! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, it looks like a beautiful place and I think your hair looks really pretty too!

    Jessica | Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! haha I've actually never gone out with my "natural" hair until this week. Still trying to get used to it lol :)

      Delete
  4. I've never been to a vineyard but it's one of the things I want to do real soon! Lovely photos, too!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're quite lovely :)

      Delete
  5. I've never been to a vineyard but I'd love to visit one! Especially if you get the taste the wine after ;)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! Most do offer a taste test (you have to pay though!)

      Delete
  6. I haven't visited a vineyard in quite some time (and only ever three times in total), which makes seeing these photos all the sweeter! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photographs, it looks like a very calming environment. And no, I've never been to a winery before! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was very peaceful! :)

      Delete
  8. Another really beautiful spot! And this time I can say I have been to one!! Hurrah! We have a beautiful vineyard just a few miles down the road, gorgeous gorgeous wine and THEY DO CHEESE! I think it might be my heaven.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really a huge fan of wine (besides sparkling) but they make this absolutely DELICIOUS apple wine! ugh so so good!!

      Delete