August 26, 2015

The Movie Tag



I love watching movies. Picking out a movie, grabbing snacks and getting cosy in my pj's is probably my most favorite thing to do. This here tag is all about movies so naturally I had to do it.

What was the last movie you rented?
Oh my, I don't even remember. I'm not sure I even know a place around here that still rents movies. 

Last movie you saw in theatres?
Jurassic World! So good.

Best action movie?
The Condemned was really good.
I also really like Iron Man.

Best comedy movie?
Without a Paddle! 
A Night at the Roxbury!
So many funny movies.

Best drama movie?
Cinderella Man- check that one out!

Best romance movie?
Have to go with my all-time fave- The Notebook

Favorite actor?
I like so many....
Jared Leto
Mark Wahlberg
Gerard Butler
Russell Crowe
Johnny Depp

Favorite actress?
Jennifer Aniston & Kate Hudson

Worst movie?
I have to say Silent Hill just because it was the first one that popped into my head.
Im sure there are others I disliked more than that one.

Best movie?
Really? That list would be ginormous..
Grind, The Notebook, Law Abiding Citizen, Hocus Pocus...
Just to name a few.

Do you have Netflix?
Yes!

Favorite movie character?
I've been thinking for 5 minutes now.
I just can't choose!

Best kissing scene in a movie?
Oh you know, in The Notebook when Allie is asking Noah why he didn't write to her and he tells her he did and they kiss and its raining and its pretty much perfect *sigh*

Best death scene?
The very end of Law Abiding Citizen.

Best Director?
I am a huge Tim Burton fan.

Last movie bought?
101 Dalmatians! (I collect Disney)

Best horror film?
The Conjuring. I usually don't get scared watching movies but the conjuring actually scared me a little!

Last movie watched with your boyfriend or girlfriend?
We just started watching Homeward Bound tonight but haven't finished it yet.

What movie do you currently want to see?
I really want to see The Martian with Matt Damon.

How many DVDs do you own?
Oh my...i'd say close to 400?
I like collecting things...


I hope you enjoyed reading this! I tag anyone who wants to do it :)


What's your favorite movie?



12 comments:

  1. Great tag :) I might have to take it for myself!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a film geek and this tag is amazing! But please don't hate me...honestly, I don't like The Notebook *runs and hides* I do agree that it is incredibly romantic and the kiss was just very very romantic. Like wow! hahaha <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people don't like The Notebook! haha I don't even know what it is about it but I love it :)

      Delete
  3. OMG I totally agree on your favorite actors list!

    StyleSprinter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It really is! I love all of the Jurassic movies!

      Delete
  5. Oooh love this tag, I might do it soon! I love Tim Burton aswell! My favourite movie is the Godfather! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I have never seen the Godfather!

      Delete
  6. what a fun tag! I want to see The Martian too! It looks like it'll be a good one.

    Jessica | Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it!? I also want to see The Visit!

      Delete