August 17, 2015

The Tangled Garden | Grande Pré

Yesterday I told you about us visiting the Grande Pré Winery. On that same day we stopped at a place called The Tangled Garden. This has to be the most beautiful place i've ever been. A couple bought their land about 30 years ago. All that was on that land was a single tree. Now, the whole yard (which is pretty big) has been turned into the most wonderful garden. Walking through you feel like you're in a dream. It truly feels magical.















They make all kinds of jams and jellies from the fruits and herbs grown in their garden. The radiant raspberry jam is to die for! I've been eating it every morning on toast for breakfast since we bought it. Honestly, if you are ever in Nova Scotia for whatever reason, I strongly suggest visiting the tangled garden. You definitely won't be disappointed!

Do you have any gardens like this where you live?


18 comments:

  1. You take such beautiful pictures!! And I can't believe I haven't been following your blog on Bloglovin yet!! Absolutely going to change this now! xx

    Jess In Retrospect

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous place! I wish we had something like this close to me :) It looks so magical!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, it really is!! I wish everyone could have a garden like this!

      Delete
  3. Oh that is BEAUTIFUL!!! *heart eyed emoji*

    Also I LOVE the idea of garlic and rosemary jelly. I need to try and find a recipe for that!!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO good!! I can actually get the ingredients for you! I don't think its a very long ingredient list!

      Delete
  4. Wow, that garden looks like a dream! I really wish there was somewhere like that near my home. Those jams sound delicious!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like a dream to walk through! The jams ARE delicious! Best jam i've ever tasted to be honest!

      Delete
  5. What an amazing project for them to have taken on - 30 years has treated this patch of land very, very well! Great captures Renee :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Very well! I would love to do something like this someday.

      Delete
  6. That is utterly gorgeous *hunts around for a patch of land to do the same on*
    I've never seen something like that built up from scratch, certainly not in sleepy old Devon!
    And I need some of that jelly in my life.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! She showed us the old picture of her land when they first bought it. SUCH a huge transformation. Honestly, the jelly is fabulous!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous pictures, the gardens look so pretty! The jams really cute too :) xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Its definitely a beautiful spot!

      Delete
  8. What a cute place! I love all of the flowers. We have a garden near us, I am not sure if it looks like this because we have never gone (lol oops) but I would love to go one day!

    Jessica | Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! At least go once just to check it out!

      Delete