August 30, 2015

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

You don't know this but I never wear mascara.
I'm actually allergic to it. I only started having reactions to it when I was in the 11th grade. My right eyelid would swell so big and I would have these major headaches.
A quick trip to the doctor and some x-rays later I learned that I have polyps in my nasal area.

Nasal polyps can be found near the sinuses. If they become large enough, they can block the sinuses and nasal airway. You are more likely to develop nasal polyps if you have chronic sinus infections, allergies, asthma, or cystic fibrosis. Symptoms feel like a common cold that persists. 

Polyps are just abnormal growths that can be found in any organ that has blood tissues. While the word abnormal is always scary when it comes to growths, polyps are almost always benign.

Anyway, enough of my weird polyps.

I received this mini mascara in a Beauty Box 5 recently. Although i'm quite sure i'll never wear it I still wanted to test it out and tell you guys what I think!



Its quite the bulky little brush isn't it?
Here's a before and after picture...


Yes, I know....my eyebrows are horrendous

I really like this mascara! It definitely lengthens the lashes and has little to no clumping.

It really makes me wish I could wear mascara everyday.


Oh well.

If I were able to wear mascara on a daily, this would probably be it!

Have you ever tried Urban Decay Perversion Mascara?

20 comments:

  1. Its such a shame that your allergic to mascara! This formula looks amazing, and I've heard great things about this mascara but I'm yet to try it. The results look amazing on your eyelashes though, I think its high time I picked up a tube of this :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it really sucks! I would definitely recommend trying this stuff out!

      Delete
  2. Hi there, i started to write a post and then it disappeared! Quickly as a recap, you look lovely with the mascara, my mum is allergic to mascara and i need a new one to try out. http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Does your moms eye swell too?
      I would definitely try this one out if I were you :)

      Delete
  3. This mascara looks really good, your lashes look lovely! It's a shame you're allergic, Thank you for informing me about nasal polyps because I actually think I might have them, I already had sinusitis and lots of allergies, I'll defo get it checked out and I'll defo be trying this mascara!

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It really is too bad. It sucks! No harm in going to get it checked out! :)

      Delete
  4. I just love Urban Decay! They are awesome!

    xo, mikéla / http://www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first product i've ever used by them! I can see why you love them :)

      Delete
  5. Hope didn't experience any negative reaction when you tried on the mascara for us!!! The product looks amazing tho <3 I was looking for a mascara that wont clump and will really lengthen my lashes so this post was really needed. THANKS

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! No I took the mascara off after about 30 minutes or so. My eyes felt a little heavy but no swelling :)

      Delete
  6. amazing post !!

    also I love your background/design its gawjus !!!!

    Jadiee'sLittleBlogGIVEAWAY


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good on your lashes. i love how it's lenghtened them and not made them clumpy as I hate it when mascaras do that!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mascara is really good! I wish I was able to wear it!

      Delete
  8. That sucks that you can't wear mascara everyday! :( Your lashes look really great with the mascara (they look really good before too!) I'm always trying to find good mascaras, so I'll have to try this out! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It totally sucks! Its definitely a good one to try out! Im not sure of the price but it can't be too highly surely?

      Delete
  9. Great post ! Check out my blog please :)
    http://alwaysbeautyforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete