September 25, 2015

Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Review

I received this lemon rinse in my September BB5. 
I was so excited to try it out!

Its supposed to be a clarifying treatment that you use after you shampoo and condition.


WHAT IT CLAIMS

-Adds shine
-Seals cuticles
-Maintains healthy scalp
-Prevents frizz
-Seals in moisture

The only reason I was super excited to try this out was because of the preventing frizz factor. 
I've tried numerous products over the years trying to combat this frizzy head of mine and nothing ever seems to work.

Unfortunately, it seems I will be adding this to the list of fails...

Now, I decided to be brave and use this product last night and leave my hair air dry on its own and see how it looked the morning after and then take a picture for you guys...

You ready for this?



Not horrible, exactly.

But there's still some major frizz going on!
& it only looked worse once I combed it out. 

And just to let you know, this wasn't a one time thing.
I've actually used the product 3 times before this just to make sure I gave it a chance.

Goodbye lemon rinse.

At least you smelled good.



No comments:

Post a Comment