September 16, 2015

BEAUTY BOX 5 | Fall: On Fleek

I am becoming more and more impressed with each months Beauty Box 5. I think this one has been my favorite so far!

ELIZABETH MOTT TINTS & SASS LIP + CHEEK STAIN


This looks interesting. I've never used a lip and cheek stain before. I'll definitely try it out on my lips but i'm not so sure about putting it on my cheeks. Its pure liquid and I feel like i'd just end up making a mess with it!

BEAUTIFUL NUTRITION LEMON RINSE GENTLE CLARIFYING TREATMENT


I am too excited to try this out! Mainly because it claims to prevent frizz. We shall see....

HARVEY PRINCE SINCERELY MINI ROLLER
(FULL SIZE)


This was my first time getting a perfume in one of these boxes. It has notes of cedarwood, freesia and orange flower. It smells okay. I do like it but it probably wouldn't be my first choice if I were actually out looking to buy a new perfume. 

BELLAPIERRE SHIMMER POWDER IN SNOWFLAKE
(FULL SIZE)


It says this shimmer is meant for "strobing" but I don't know how to do that so I guess i'll be experimenting with this one!

BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS EYE CRAYON
(FULL SIZE)


I've never used an eye crayon before. (I'm not very experienced with makeup am I?) This is such a pretty shade too!

3 full sized items isn't too bad! Can't wait to test them out.




2 comments: