September 2, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Lose The Road!!


Guys. I MISSED MY FIRST BLOGIVERSARY!! It was yesterday. September 1st. For some odd reason I thought I started this blog on September 14th...don't ask me where that date came from because I have no idea! I'm only one day late so I guess its okay.

1 whole year though!!

That's crazy. I feel like this blog has come such a long way since then and I have all of you guys to thank for that :) I honestly can't believe I even worked up the guts to start this blog, let alone keep at it for a year.

For my first blogiversary I thought it might be fun to list 10 of my favorite posts i've written in the last year on this blog. 10 posts i've actually felt proud to write, or were just plain fun to write!

So before I get into that I just want to say thank you again to all of you who read and support my blog. Those of you who have been with me since the beginning and those of you who are new to this blog :)

Without further ado, here are my top 10 favorite posts on Lose The Road. 

My first mini-adventure i've ever posted on this blog. Its short, sweet and awkward. 

I'm a hugely superstitious person. In this post I list all of the crazy superstitions I follow. Do you follow any of the same?

I think this was my very first 'Ten on Tuesday' post! I miss writing those posts. Maybe i'll start again?

Probably my favorite post. This post made me think about who I really was and made me realize I do really like myself. The Good and the Bad. 

I gave a list of reasons why you should consider dating your best friend.

This post was just super fun to write! 

I'm a lover of rain, what can I say?

A post dedicated to the greatest woman in my life! My momma :)

I wrote up a list of Disney princes and who I think should play them! So much fun!

Still the best if I do say so myself...

You can check those out of you're interested. 

Thanks for sticking around with me and my blog :) I appreciate all of you today, and everyday!



8 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Bloggerversary. Isn't it amazing to look back & see how much a blog has evolved over a year. I like your writing style and those chocolate chip oat cookies look delicious. Sammie www.feastongisfun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it really is amazing to see how you and your blog change over time ! So much awkwardness during the first few months of blogging! haha I can tell you for certain, those chocolate chip oatmeal cookies ARE delicious ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy blog birthday! Here's to many more! :)

    Natalie Ann xo | Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first blogiversary! I'm a fairly new reader so will have to go back up and catch up on those posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I missed your missing it but happy first bloggy birthday nonetheless. It feels like quite an achievement eh? And I just read Do You Like Who You Are for the first time - what a brilliant post!!! It's always good (and always HARD) to pluck out the bits of ourselves that we like.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I'm glad you liked it! :) Definitely not as easy finding the good in yourself as it is finding the bad!

      Delete