September 8, 2015

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Foundation Review


I've had this foundation for a few months now. I absolutely LOVED it when I first purchased it but for some reason I kind of just threw it aside and forgot about it. I wouldn't say its the worlds greatest foundation out there but its really not bad for being such a cheap, drugstore foundation.

The bottle tells us its a transforming liquid-powder foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and delivers a long lasting, velvet finish.

The price of this foundation is super cheap. I think I picked this up for  like $6-$7 at Walmart.


So here's a before and after. Both of these photos were taken next to a window in natural lighting.
On the left (before picture) you can see I have quite a few pimples on my chin. On the right (after picture) you can still obviously see the bumps but the redness is hidden pretty well!

A few things I don't like about this foundation:
It definitely is a liquid-powder. If you have really dry skin I would stay away from this. It picks up on any little patch thats dry! I had a sunburn last week and i'm not sure if you can see it in the picture but my forehead is peeling around my hairline and the foundation just kind of enhanced it! Maybe if you use a good moisturizer beforehand you may not notice it too much.
Also, they don't really have an amazing range of shades to pick from. The one i'm using is 933 Light and I find it to be a little too dark still. Its okay for the summer where i'm a tiny bit darker but I definitely won't be wearing this during the fall/winter.

Other than that I think the pros outweigh the cons:
It gives pretty amazing coverage
Doesn't make me look shiny or oily
Lasts a good portion of the day
They don't test their products on animals
& its cheap!

Let me know if you've ever tried this foundation!
What do you think of it?



4 comments:

  1. The foundation suits your skin very well! I can slightly see what you mean about the sunburn, though I'd suspect any foundation would have that effect :) lovely review Renee!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabrielle! You're probably right! I'm sure most other foundations would do the same! :)

      Delete