September 6, 2015

Meeting 'Juice' and 'Tig' from Sons Of Anarchy!!

Holy moly. That's all I can say.
You probably don't know this but Sons of Anarchy just so happens to be one of my absolute favorite tv shows.
The character 'Tig' played by Kim Coates just so happens to be my favorite character on the show AND I GOT TO MEET HIM!!! Not only him but Theo Rossi who plays 'Juice' as well!!

There's this huge event that happens every year in Digby, N.S called the Wharf Rat Rally.
Literally, thousands upon thousands of bikers and the like head down there for the weekend. This year two SOA characters were there to sign autographs.



AHH!! I get excited all over again when I look at these pictures! They were honestly so awesome! They took a decent amount of time with each person that wanted autographs and pictures. I even got a hug from both of them!


Here's a picture of part of the rally. They close off the entire downtown area for this weekend long event and this is how the entire place looks. Its so awesome!

This was definitely something i'll never forget!! I've never actually met a celebrity before and now I have met two! From one of my favorite shows no less!

I'm just going to go squeal quietly to myself now...


HAVE YOU EVER HAD THE CHANCE OF MEETING ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS?

18 comments:

  1. wow great post

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Tuscany, Egypt, Buenos Aires...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) You're so lucky to meet your favourite characters - I've never got close to mine :(

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it feels surreal! I hope one day you get to meet yours!! :)

      Delete
  3. Must have been amazing! What an experience! :)

    http://www.beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes,is so fashionable.I very love you picture show on the blog.

    http://www.2016bagshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's so exciting! While I don't watch Sons of Anarchy, I still think it's pretty damn cool you met them! Woooow! It must be so amazing to meet a celebrity you admire! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch Sons Of Anarchy but when I saw the guy on the left I was like "Hey wasn't he in a Mary-Kate and Ashley movie... lol" turns out he was in The Challenge haha, so cool you got to meet them though!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats too funny! I'll have to check that one out!

      Delete
  7. I'm jealous! I absolutely love Sons of Anarchy!

    Catherine | Caffrin.C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Show ! I really liked Opie :) So fun that you got to meet them :)

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome! :) aww Opies death was like :O so sad to watch!!

      Delete