September 10, 2015

Movies That Turn On The Waterworks.

I barely ever cry when it comes to watching sad movies. I'm heartless- I know.
But there have been a few that have made me tear up like a baby....

MY GIRL

This movie.
It gets me every time!! Its a great, fun little movie until BAM! Thomas J just had to go looking for Vada's ring and get stung by bees. I keep it together until that moment when Vada goes down to his funeral- cause ya know, her father runs a funeral home out of their house- and she starts asking where his glasses are, that he can't see without his glasses. Ugh. I just can't.


THE NOTEBOOK

I think anyone who has ever watched The Notebook has cried when Old Allie finally remembers Noah but then forgets him again and starts to freak out. Such a sad moment!

MY SISTER'S KEEPER

Any movie about someone with cancer just tears me apart. A movie about a kid with cancer- I just can't handle that! And for that reason I still to this day have not watched The Fault in Our Stars.

THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS 

Beyond sad! The movie is set during World War 2. Bruno makes friends with a young jewish boy who is held in a concentration camp. I don't want to tell the ending in case any of you have not seen this movie yet and want too. Its definitely worth watching.

So that's all I can think of right now. I told you not many have made me cry.

What movie's make you cry every time you watch them?

22 comments:

  1. Ah definitely yes to My Girl, I love that movie though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of these four movies I've seen My Sister's Keeper and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, and they both made me cry. I can't believe I haven't seen The Notebook and My Girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you NEED to watch them!! My Girl especially!

      Delete
  3. Oh God. Yes to all of these. I sob like a child.

    Also (embarrasingly) Bambi. Which I re-discovered as an adult when I was babysitting and then proceeded to terrify the kids by bawling my eyes out. DEVASTATING FILM.

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Those poor kids! Its definitely sad though!

      Delete
  4. Bambi and Dumbo! Haven't watched them for years but apparently they would make me cry every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God I love movies that make me cry and I'm not sure why. Most Nicolas Sparks movies bring on the waterworks but especially The Best of Me. Cried so damn much to that. Also, The Fault in Our Stars and Marley and Me are more that come to mind but so many movies make me cry haha! x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, most Nicholas Sparks movies are tearjerkers aren't they!? I remember bawling my eyes out just reading one of his books before!!

      Delete
  6. I've actually avoided watching/reading any Nicholas Sparks movie/book for the past 18 years of my life. Mostly because I'm a bitter arsehole but people just keep raving about him. I'm a huge one for emotional films so I think I may give The Notebook a try. Soon.

    The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas, YES. The book made me cry buckets and the film even more, ahh! I love that one! I think for myself personally, any film involving animals in general will make me cry. Case in point: Hachiko. I swear if you want to cry, that's the go-to movie, haha.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly encourage you to read a Nicholas Sparks book! At First Sight is one of my favorites and I bawled like a baby!! I've never heard of Hachiko. I'll have to check that one out!

      Delete
  7. Omg My Girl! I cry like a baby everytime at that film! How dare they do that to us!
    Another tear jerker for me is P.S. I Love You - you should check it out!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Jerks. hahah
      I LOVE P.S. I Love You!! I can't remember if I cried watching it though!

      Delete
  8. Omg my sisters keeper gets me everytime, i made my sister watch it and she kept saying it wasnt sad then cried haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha Yes. I think you'd probably need a heart made of stone not to cry watching that movie!!

      Delete
  9. I've seen the first 3 movies and I'm such a crybaby so I definitely wept. Haha :)

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crying just thinking about them!

    Leenyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of them :( I m such a cry baby I cry on everything .... A walk to remember made me cry so bad ...:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete