September 12, 2015

Tell Me Something Tag

Found this tag on another blog. Thought I would do it!

1.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING?

This fox shirt! I seriously wear it all the time. I find I do that quite often when it comes to new clothes. I'll wear the crap out of something and then just completely forget about it.



















2. WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST OBSESSIONS?
Collecting Disney movies & essie nail polishes. That's probably it right now. I'm sure i'll be adding PLL to this list once the newest season gets added to Netflix!

3. WHO INSPIRES YOU?
I hate questions like this because I honestly never know what to write. I'm sure there are many people who inspire me like my mom or someone else in my life but I don't know. I just never really feel inspired by anyone I guess!

4. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE DESIGNER AND WHY?
I'm not sure I even have a favorite designer!

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG EVER?
Oh my there's so many! Too many. Off the top of my head i'd have to go with Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
Well the same as my favorite song ever?

7. IF YOU WERE A SWEET TREAT WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Hmm probably a Wunderbar or an Eatmore bar! Just because they're my faves and if I ever got really hungry I could just take a nibble.....who needs 10 fingers.

8. RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, INDIGO AND VIOLET- WHAT WORDS WOULD DESCRIBE YOUR RAINBOW?
Blistex, dinosaur candy, sunflowers, a 68 impala, the ocean, i'll have to get back to you on indigo and violet!

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FILM?
The Notebook, Grind, Clueless- SO MANY!

10. WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE ACTOR?
Jared Leto

11. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU BE?
Hawaii, definitely.

12. WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Vera Wang Princess, the ocean and campfires.

13. WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVOURITE TASTES?
Chocolate, cheese and butter.

14. WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION?
Right now it would be my Kim Coates and Theo Rossi autographs which I got last week! It used to be a necklace my mom gave me years ago. It was a little Gemini pendant. She found it walking home from school one day when she was about 12 and she kept it for years for no reason really. And then she had me and I just happened to be a Gemini. I still get sick at the fact that i've now lost it :(

15. WHAT DID YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE/DO WHEN YOU GREW UP?
Well when I was really young I wanted to be a vet. Then I found out I was allergic to anything with fur  so that idea went out the window. After that I just wanted to own my own business- which i'm still currently working towards :)

16. IF YOU WERE AN ICE CREAM- WHAT FLAVOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Heavenly Hash

17. IF SOMEONE MADE A SHORT FILM OF YOUR LIFE, WHO WOULD PLAY YOU?
I think it'd be cool to have someone like Ellen Page play me!

18. WHAT WOULD YOUR PERFECT AFTERNOON CONSIST OF?
Sitting on a warm beach with a cool breeze blowing the fresh salty sea air towards me. Heading to Harbour Fish'n'Fries afterwards for an amazing lobster roll. Taking the long way home and not feeling carsick after being in the car for so long!

19. IF YOU WERE A FLOWER, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
I'd like to be a lily please :)

20. TELL ME A RANDOM THING....BE IT YOUR FAVOURITE LINE FROM A SONG, A SCENE FROM A MOVIE OR QUOTE FROM A BOOK....TELL ME ABOUT SOMETHING YOU LOVE...
A quote i've only discovered recently..."I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious" by Albert Einstein. I can really relate to that.

I'm going to tag 3 lovely bloggers to do this tag!

Natalie from Petal Poppet Blogs
Amanda from Amanda Gouthro
Kendra from STNKRBUG

If you do this tag, leave your link in the comments so I can check it out! :)

12 comments:

  1. I love that Einstein quote!
    I've just had a go at the tag, I've already posted today so I've set it to go live at www.hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk tomorrow :)

    Hollie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) I'll make sure I check it out!

      Delete
  2. Vera wang is one of my favorite scents as well! The bottle is also very pretty. You should check out the punk princess scent.

    xo

    With Love Banke | A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i've been wanting to smell that one!! I need to soon :)

      Delete
  3. Oooo I may do this =] great answers

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, can I join you in Hawaii? Haha! It was great finding out more about you - I don't blame you for loving Essie nail varnishes.. I've inadvertently started a collection of Sally Hansen shades lately ;)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes! Lets go! haha Hawaii is someplace i've ALWAYS wanted to go! Some day...

      Delete
  5. Love this post! I'm so in love with Jared Leto, not sure about his recent blonde hair venture though ahaha! And Ellen Paige would be perfect! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Jared Leto is just perfection haha yeah, im not sure im really loving his pink hair either !

      Delete
  6. Ahh love this, I haven't done a 'tag' post in years and years so might have to do this! I am totally with you on the smell of campfires and the ocean! xo


    we are dannah | australian lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing the odd tag! haha Ahh nothing better than a campfire at the beach!

      Delete