September 17, 2015

The Hair Of My Dreams

Sometimes I get serious hair envy...
That shouldn't come as a shock really. Not when I have to deal with my mane on a daily.

Think: big, pouffy, frizzy, thick yet "fine", hair. Now times whatever you're thinking about by 10 and you've got my hair.

I'm not saying I don't like my hair. I really do! Its just that sometimes I kind of wish I had that effortless, grab a shower and head out the door and my hair still looks fabulous kind of hair.

If only I had the power to change my hair any way I wanted everyday...









Ugh. I need to learn how to do my hair better.

I wish I were more open to trying new things. I would never be brave enough to dye my hair blue and purple like the photo above. I've tried bangs once....ONCE. 

I think for now i'll just work on growing my hair out again. 

Tell me, what are your favorite styles? Do you ever have hair envy like me? 


all images were found on pinterest.com

10 comments:

  1. I have super fine hair and it is so annoying! I usually end up with it in a ponytail but I'm trying vary it a bit more so I'm doing a lot more half up half down styles at the moment. I also like playing around with French braid styles but they're never good enough to actually wear in public!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I feel your pain!! My hairdresser always tells me my hair is so fine I would never be able to even notice layers in my hair (which is true) but its so confusing because my hair is seriously SO thick!

      Delete
  2. I do dye and mix up my hair a lot but I would love to do it some bright colours! It looks too cool. I want mine to be a bit longer so I can get braiding again too! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to try going blonde but I don't think I ever will! haha I don't think it would suit me very well!

      Delete
  3. I always have hair envy, i want mermaid hair =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. with changing my hair color i dont have a problem but my hair is curly and so it is hard to make it looking good.


    xoxo Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh love these hair pics, major hair envy is going on right now ahah! My hair annoys me so much, I literally always have to have it tied up, because it's just so frizzy and wild ahaha! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days I just want to go out with my hair looking a mess and wish I didn't care so much haha

      Delete