September 2, 2015

The Many Headers of Lose The Road

Something I talk about all the time on here is how often I change my blog layout. (seriously, the problem is real). For those of you who are new to reading my blog, you wouldn't really know about this but for those that have been around a while- you know what I mean.

My only excuse for this is that I become bored with the way it looks. Honestly, I JUST re-did my layout and wrote about how happy I was with it like....last week? And I already have thoughts of changing it!! Hah.

But I won't. Because that would be annoying.

What I thought might make a fun post though is showing all of my different headers i've had for Lose The Road since starting. Some actually aren't too bad while others.....well, you can see for yourself!


Ahh, my very first header. Craig helped me make this one. I thought it was so cool lol


Had to make sure I changed my theme to match the season with this one! 

Back when I tried out the whole aztec-y look....


Apparently I had a thing for feathers for a while there...

I don't think this one lasted very long


This was actually one of my favorites. 
Kind of wish I didn't grow bored with this one. 


I liked this one too. 


Trying out the black and gold theme

This one was actually really hard to make!


Aww I liked this one too.

And there you have it! I told you I change it waayy too much! Seriously, who has this many different headers in one year of blogging!?! Oh well. As much as it bugs me that I keep wanting to change it, I think part of the reason I do is because its actually really fun designing a whole new look!

Who knows, you might see 10 more headers up there by this time next year!

Which look was your favorite? You should let me design a header for your blog so I leave mine alone for a while haha just kidding...kind of.

12 comments:

  1. I like the one with the arrows :) Very cute!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right in keeping your current header as it certainly suits your blog (can't help but laugh with you over how often you tweak your blog, if I had the same set of skills as you I'd probably be the same though haha). Out of your other options, the final one shown in this post is gorgeous - I love the font! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think i'll keep this one for a while- or at least try my hardest to keep it haha!
      I do quite like the final one as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the two hands making the hearts.. maybe that could make a little comeback round valentines day!
    Definitely stick with the one you have though, it's really chic!

    Marina | marinasimone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a good idea! I just might :)

      Delete
  4. the last one is so cute, I really love it! I tried to make a header for my blog and couldn't decide what style to go for so I just went for simple with a touch of elegance! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll have to check yours out!

      Delete
  5. I think my favorite is the one is the two arrows.

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely one of my favorites as well!

      Delete
  6. It's cool that you have experimented with headers to get a feel of what you really like or don't like. My favorite would be the one with the two arrows. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete