September 19, 2015

The REAL Reasons I'm Excited For Autumn

You've probably read on just about every blog how excited everyone is for Fall- I know I have.
I've noticed i've been reading the same old stuff though. People can't wait for cozy sweaters, pumpkin spiced lattes, the leaves changing, etc etc. And of course i'm excited for all of that too...but-
Let's be honest. Here's five REAL reasons i'm excited for fall...

001. I CAN GO 2 WEEKS WITHOUT SHAVING MY LEGS
Hallelujah.
Do you know how much I despise shaving!? My legs are terrible. No matter what I use they get razor burn EVERY. TIME.

002. NO MORE SWEATING WHILE I SLEEP
How about just no more sweat in general? 
But really, I get HOT while I sleep.

003. MY HAIR WILL LOOK NORMAL AGAIN
Goodbye muggy, humid days that turn my hair into a gigantic frizz ball! I will not be missing you.

004. GETTING READY WON'T MAKE ME CRANKY
This pretty much goes along with the whole sweating thing. 
I get warm enough blow drying my hair on a regular day throughout the year but when its extremely hot out and I need to blow dry & straighten. Look out.
Its safe to say I can count on one hand how many times I've actually straightened my hair this summer.

005. I CAN GO INTO THE FOREST AGAIN
I LOVE the forest. Its one of my favorite places to explore.
Did you know I haven't stepped foot into ONE forest this entire summer!?
None, Zero, Zilch, Nada.
Want to know why!?
Friggin Ticks.
UGH
I'm generally not afraid of bugs but ticks...no thank you!
This year was really bad for them.

So there it is.

My real reasons for being excited for the fall.


LET ME KNOW WHY YOU'RE EXCITED FOR THE FALL!

12 comments:

  1. Hah! I loved this post! I've seen the same post about a million times already - and I'm excited for sweaters and awesome other autumn/winter related things too, but autumn has so many more great things! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? haha
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! Autumn for sure is my favourite season! :)

    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes! Sweating while sleeping was truly the real struggle! And praise for being able to go easy on the shaving of the legs hahah!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh nothing worse then waking up with your hair and clothes stuck to you!! haha

      Delete
  4. Haha I love your honesty! I would LOVE to boil as I slept - I always wake up freezing cold! Have a lovely weekend Renee :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! haha Im not sure I'd want to wake up freezing cold! Maybe just a little chilly? lol Have a wonderful weekend yourself! :)

      Delete
  5. Hairy legs keep us warm in the winter you know :P haha. Also, the fact that I won't be sweating in bed at night is a BIG plus! Another thing I am really looking forward to autumn is reading by the crackling fire <3
    I have just had a long snoop through your blog (I have been so absent in blogging!) and I see you've come such a long way from when you just first started. I really love the direction your blog is headed in, it's definitely keeping me eager to come back to more posts :) Great job Rene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Miriam!! Its so nice to hear from you!! I miss reading your posts!

      Delete
  6. It's all so damn true! AND the best TV shows return in the Autumn, so that's what I'm ridiculously excited for. That and all the puddings.
    M x

    ReplyDelete