September 29, 2015

What's Best For Me...


....but what if I don't know what that is?

I'm at a point in my life where everything feels surreal. 

For months now i've been feeling.....strange? weird? different?

I feel like my life is moving a million miles a minute but at the same time, no where at all. 

I have so many things I need to do, want to do, but it feels like I can't accomplish anything.

I have all these stresses and worries in my life and its like I can't help myself move past them. 

Some days are good. Really good.

Other days I feel like I don't know myself at all.

I just want to feel like myself again. 

How am I supposed to know what's best for me?

What if I don't have an answer?

The mind is a confusing thing.


Sorry for that jumble of ramble.  I've had a lot of feelings lately and i've been wanting to share those feelings on my blog but that's the best I can do. Maybe because I want my blog to be a place full of happy, positive things or maybe its because I really don't know how to talk about it. Who knows. What I do know is that I have a lot of changes happening in my life that I will share with you sometime in the future. Not now. But soon. 

Do you ever feel this way? 

8 comments:

  1. I think this is a pretty normal thing to feel and I know that I experience this too myself. I feel like things should be happening in my life now that I'm getting older and more of an "adult" but it's not and I don't know why. I guess we need to stop stressing about things and if it's meant to happen, it will happen.

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a strange feeling. My boyfriend once said he thinks some people go through a quarter life crisis when they turn 25. I'm thinking he might be right haha

      Delete
  2. Hang in there! My mind has been all over the place since I graduated university. I just keep telling myself that things happen for a reason and that it will all work out in the end, just maybe not in the way we had planned but it's usually for the better. I guess that at the time it's hard to see that it will be better.

    Hollie :) hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just kind of feel like I can't get back on track, ya know?

      Delete
  3. I can relate to everything you just wrote. I've been on the same road too recently, but all things get better and begin to clear up; always for the good!

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheese with Papas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologise - it may well do you a lot of good to have got it off your chest and out of the walls of your mind! I used to feel that way a lot, though all those disconcerting thoughts went away when I started throwing myself into new challenges and pushing myself outside of what I thought I was capable of. I hope you feel a little more at peace soon Renee, though in the meantime maybe do something you thought you couldn't possibly do - you might just surprise yourself and shake off those feelings of not accomplishing enough :) Good luck!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabrielle! It sounds strange but I feel like im in such a rut that I don't even feel like trying to push myself anymore. If that makes any sense? I know I have too, and I know things will most definitely get better. I just need to figure out how to do that.

      Delete