October 13, 2015

Fall Bucket List- Visit A Pumpkin Patch

I was lucky that the farm we visited this past weekend not only had a corn maze but they grow pumpkins there as well! So I was able to knock off two bucket list items in one visit!




We were there with all of our super adorable nieces and nephew! It was such a fun time. Cold, but fun. 
They had giant pumpkins for only $10 so of course we needed to get one of those suckers!



Isn't that huge!? We decided this one will be for decoration and we'll grab a couple smaller ones to actually carve.

Do you carve pumpkins for Halloween?

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely family day out! And wow that pumpkin is huge!

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg so big! It was a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  2. I've never been to a pumpkin patch and I've never carved a pumpkin ever.
    Am I missing too much? Cause that pumpkin is sooo huge.
    Love your posts as always and your family.

    Much love
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! You have to carve a pumpkin this year!! Its nothing spectacular but I just couldn't imagine Halloween without carving pumpkins!
      & thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  3. I love going to pumpkin patches in October! Carving pumpkins is definitely one of my favorite things about Halloween :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and you got some really great photos!

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of my favorite things as well :) Thank you, we had a lot of fun!

      Delete