October 18, 2015

Get To Know Me Tag


Good Morning Everyone!

The awesome Hollie from the blog Hollie's Highlights tagged me to do the Get To Know Me Tag (go check her out!) I don't think i've done this tag before so let's get on with it!

1| What is your middle name?
Elizabeth!

2| What was your favorite subject at school?
Definitely Biology. I loved learning it. I kind of wish I had of pursued some type of career in it.

3| What is your favorite drink?
I drink a lot of juice. Especially apple juice! But lately i've been devouring tons of ginger ale pop (soda). If this question was meant as what's my favorite alcoholic drink then i'd have to say none! I don't really drink.

4| What is your favorite song at the moment?
I've been listening to Say Something quite a bit recently!

5| What is your favorite food?
Thats a tough one. I love a lot of different foods. I'll go with pasta! You can make lots and lots of yummy different types of pasta dishes.

6| What is the last thing you bought?
Aladdin on dvd! My all-time fave Disney movie :D

7| Favorite book of all time?
I can't choose just one! I'm going to cheat and say everything by James Patterson.

8| Favorite color?
Yellow :)

9| Do you have any pets?
Sadly no. I'm allergic to animal fur soo..

10| Favorite perfume?
Vera Wang Princess <3 ugh I need to go get some soon!

11| Favorite Holiday?
If you mean holiday as in vacation then i'd have to choose our trip to Disney World. But if you mean an actual holiday i'm going with Halloween! Even if its technically not considered a holiday.

12| Are you married?
No. I don't think i'll ever get married.

13| Have you ever been out of the country? If so, how many times?
Yes I have! Twice actually. I went to Boston when I was 13 with a friend. And we drove through a bunch of states to get to Florida a few years ago.

14| Do you speak any other language?
I wish. I can count to 30 in french but thats as far as she goes.

15| How many siblings do you have?
4. Two of which aren't in my life though.

16| What is your favorite shop?
Winners! I can always find something good in there.

17| Favorite restaurant?
There's a small chain here called Cora's. They serve breakfast all day. Best. Place. Ever.

18| When was the last time you've cried?
Last night. I may have had a mini panic attack. I seem to be getting them a lot lately.

19| Favorite Blog?
I have so many! You can check out my Favorites up at the top of my blog to see them all :)

20| Favorite movie?
The Notebook.

21| Favorite Tv Shows?
Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, Once Upon a Time, My So-Called Life....the list could go on!

22| PC or Mac?
Mac

23| What phone do you have?
I know this will come as a shock to some but none! I've never owned a cell phone before and I probably never will.

24| How tall are you?
5'3

25| Can you cook?
Sometimes! There are moments when I try to make something new and it actually turns out quite nice.

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more!
If you do this tag leave the link down in the comments, i'd love to check it out.








20 comments:

  1. Ooooh the all day breakfast sounds great! And that's actually pretty cool that you've never owned a phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its SO good! Yeah, i'm kind of glad I don't have one haha

      Delete
  2. Yes Yes Yes to James Patterson! <3. Sorry to hear about your panic attack, I hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miriam! I seem to be having them quite a bit lately, but I feel alright at the moment :)

      Delete
  3. I love tags like this =] its great to get to know you more

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tags like this as it really helps bloggers get to know other bloggers better. I also love pasta :)

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. I love tags! It's nice to know you a bit more :)

    - Joyce | http://bitsofjoyce.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, I love getting know more about a blogger! I loved biology too, defo one of my favourite topics in school and at uni! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these kinds of posts! Really tempted to do one myself xx
    www.alicelouisealk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also used to enjoy learning Biology back at school and RENEE you've got to get married someday so I can see pretty shots of your wedding dress via your blog haha :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I don't know about that! Maybe some day!

      Delete
  9. Pasta is the best food ever! :D

    http://livialinette.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pasta is the best food! And I agree with you, choosing one favourite book is too difficult!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete