October 3, 2015

Its October 3rd


How many Mean Girl references do you think we'll see today? 

That's okay. Such a great movie!

Just a little chatty/life post today.

I'm still sick. Feeling a lot better today though. Yesterday was rough. It felt like someone hit me in the back of the head with a bat about 20 times. 

Last week Craig and I became a very proud aunt and uncle of a new little nephew!! 
Although i've only seen him in pictures so far, he's absolutely gorgeous! 
We're going to see him next weekend. I'm way too excited!

I've been a little slack in the blogging world lately. 
Not really wanting to write posts, not reading other blogs.
I've just been feeling a little off lately. 
And then I got super sick on top of feeling stressed out and emotional.
I just don't really feel in the mood to blog at the moment.
But! Soon i'll be better and i'll have all kinds of fun posts planned!

Anyway, I need to get ready for work now (I soo do not want to go).

Let me know what's going on in your life! 

12 comments:

  1. It's October 3rd! Aww I hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean, this whole week, I haven't really felt the need to do any blogging and it's frustrating because I've got so much posts I want to publish, but my mind just doesn't feel up to it! Get well soon! :) Oh and congrats on your new aunt status!

    Heather Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I feel a lot better at the moment :) I know what you mean, I keep wanting to blog and then im like...nope, not today. Hopefully it passes soon!

      Delete
  2. Being an auntie is the best.
    Enjoy.

    Hope you feel better soon. I was ill two weeks ago and still trying to get over it. Its a killer.

    www.leenyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is actually my third time becoming an aunt! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww that's so exciting that you've become an Auntie! Enjoy being able to spoil him :) oh and I love the Mean Girls reference.


    Hollie :). Hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to spoil him! I have two nieces already so he's the first nephew!!

      Delete
  4. I sooo totally did this today as well haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEAN GIRLS! hahah i hope you're having a great week!
    http://alicefashionwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I am so embarrassed. I didn't even remember. Surprisingly I didn't even notice much on social media, then again I've been pretty absorbed with Snapchat so...

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nothing to be embarrassed over!

      Delete