October 30, 2015

October Beauty Box 5


The October BB5 was a little late this month. That is A-Okay though because I happen to think this box was worth the wait! Let's see what we got!

♥= full sized


Happy Hands HappyFace Makeup Cleansing Cloth 
This claims to wipe all makeup off with just water.
Its super soft and nice feeling although i'm a little unsure about what it would feel like after you wash it.


Styli- Style Perfect Pout Long Lasting Balm Stick 
This is SUCH a pretty shade for autumn and winter!
I haven't tested it out on my lips yet though so i'll share a review once I do.


Ferro Cosmetics Pink Rhinestone Kabuki Brush 
My absolute favorite thing in this month's box!! Its so girly and cute and super soft!
It says it retails for $25.00 so this one item already doubled the value for the box.
Its so pretty I don't think i'll even use it haha


Nubar Nail Polish Mini
Very nice shade! Can't wait to test it out.


Knotty Hair Ties 
Supposed to prevent snags, breakage and ponytail dent. I'm curious to see how these work as i've tried "dent" free hair ties before but they didn't hold up my heavy hair very well. In any case even if they don't work at least they're cute!

So again, I am totally impressed with this month's box! I feel like I say this every month but I feel like they just get better and better.

What was your favorite item?

10 comments:

  1. what a lovely post my dear
    the pictures are amazing, so inspiring,

    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long-lasting balm looks really gorgeous, the colour is so pretty! It's always a good idea to carry around spare ties for your hair too - a very cute box overall :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade is so pretty! Can't wait to test it out!

      Delete
  3. Oooh such nice products! I'm really digging that nail polish. :)

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that everything is pink, so cute haha! That kabuki brush is almost too pretty to use - I'd love to see if it's as useful as it is nice to look at!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know!! I don't think I can even bring myself to use it!! haha

      Delete
  5. Love the nail polish. Such a pretty shade!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete