October 6, 2015

The Fall Spice Tag


1) BATH & BODY WORKS CANDLES OR YANKEE CANDLES?
Bath and Body Works definitely. 
I do like the yankee candles but I just can't justify paying so much for something i'm going to burn.

2) FAVORITE FALL ACCESSORIES?
I like ankle boots.
This year I think I might try out some scarves.

3) UGGS OR MOCCASINS?
Moccasins all the way!

4) FUZZY SOCKS OR KNEE SOCKS?
I'd love to say knee socks just because I like them better BUT....my legs are too thick lol
I can wear them if I don't mind cutting off circulation in my legs.

5) NORTH FACE OR COLUMBIA?
I like both but again I think North Face is a little too expensive (i'm quite cheap).
I got an amazing Columbia jacket last year for like half the price of a North Face one.

6) FAVORITE FALL FOOD?
Oh! All the food! 
But to be more specific, apple pie and pumpkin pie!
Turkey for Thanksgiving
&&&&& all the Halloween treats. 

7) RED OR PINK LIPS?
Can I say neither?
Lipstick and the like just does not look good on me.

8) WINGED EYELINER OR BOLD EYESHADOW?
I suck at both but if I knew how to do winged eyeliner you better believe i'd be rockin that.

9) NATURAL/COLD/LIGHT or BOLD/WARM/DARK MAKEUP?
I tend to go for a more natural look throughout the entire year.

10) APPLE PIE OR BROWNIES?
At the moment I think i'll choose apple pie just because thats something I rarely get to eat!

11) WOULD YOU RATHER COOK THE FOOD OR EAT IT?
Eat it. Definitely.
I usually hate cooking especially if I say i'll cook a meal for a lot of people. 
I hate worrying if everything will turn out okay. 

Well that was fun!
Its been a few days since i've posted and I thought maybe a fun tag would get me back in the swing of things. 

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FALL ACCESSORIES?

12 comments:

  1. What a great tag, Renee! I wish I could sport a winged liner, too, but gah, that ish is hard! Had a little giggle at your first answer -- it's the first time I've heard that in response to Yankees! Favourite fall accessories would have to be hats; lot of hats. Lots of knitted hats.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It IS hard! haha
      Ahhh cozy hats <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Great tag :) I might have to pinch this for my blog!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag Renee! I might have to have a go at it on my blog later in the week.

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Can't wait to read it :)

      Delete
    2. I did it :) http://hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-fall-spice-tag.html

      Delete
  5. Yay! I adore Autumn for so many of the reasons you've mentioned in this post! I'm also all for ankle boots at this time of year :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes! I need to go look for a cute pair soon!!

      Delete