November 30, 2015

Blogmas!


I'm excited to announce that i'll be doing Blogmas this year! If you don't know what Blogmas is, its when you post something every day from December 1st to December 25th. I'm pretty sure all of the posts are supposed to be like Christmas-related or like festive- i'm not 100% sure on that- But, I doubt mine will all be festive. I'm just going to post everyday and see how it goes!

I'm excited to try this because as i've mentioned previously i've been in a bit of a blogging funk and i'm hoping that by making myself come up with fun, new posts everyday i'll get myself out of this funk!

So yeah! If you're doing blogmas this year let me know in the comments so I can follow you!

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to be attempting blogmas too! I have no idea how it'll go- I've got Christmassy ideas for about 10 posts but I'm stuck for more. Oh well!

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! Can't wait to see yours! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh good luck to you!
    I failed 100% at blogging every day in November so probably will avoid Blogmas like the plague! Looking forward to reading your posts though.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! I hope I can keep up!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to try blogmas as well! I think it'll be hard to accomplish, but I'm excited to try!


    AmandaGouthro.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it'll be exciting as well! Can't wait to read your posts!

      Delete
  4. How exciting! Can't wait to start reading them. :))

    ~CheesePapas~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can stick to it :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh good luck :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy Blogmas dear :p
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I'd love to take part in Blogmas but I don't think I'd be able to find the time!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I hope im able to keep up with it!

      Delete