November 8, 2015

Butterbear Bath Bomb | Lush

You've probably seen this little guy pop up all over the blogosphere lately- I know I have. And that's exactly why I had to purchase it. I haven't read a bad review once. So that mixed with the fact that its full of luxurious cocoa butter I just needed to give it a go!

Now, I love Lush. But even I sometimes think the products are a little overhyped (?) Don't get me wrong, I love them, but sometimes I just don't feel squeaky clean after i've been sitting in a tub filled with orange water and glitter. Maybe that's just me...

Well i'm here to tell you, that all of the hype Butterbear has been getting- is well deserved.

I've never used a bath bomb that i've loved so much.

Last night I turned on my bath water and just held the entire bear under the running water. And guess what? The water did absolutely nothing! No colors, no fizz, no bubbles! Seems as though we're off to a boring start.

Not even.

The beauty of this bath bomb does not lie in the often expected show at the beginning of your bath..

No, the greatness happens during your bath.

I was just lying in my bath, taking in the beautiful calming scent the bear was giving off and all of a sudden I rubbed my legs together. What I felt was a pleasant surprise!

It felt as though I had just rubbed cocoa butter all over my body. 

My legs, arms, feet- all slick and smooth feeling! It may sound like it would feel strange but it was actually quite nice. I enjoyed it a lot.

The best part was even after getting out of the tub and drying off my skin still felt super soft and smelled lovely.

Butterbear is now my favorite Lush product and i'll definitely be heading back in to grab a few (dozen) more.

If you were debating on whether or not to try this bath bomb I strongly suggest you do!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUSH PRODUCT?

24 comments:

  1. A lush bath bomb without the sparkles and crazy colours? Blasphemy! haha! I must give this bath bomb a go - you've sold me with the thought silky smooth skin!

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was shocked as well haha
      I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. Sounds gorgeous! The rose one I won from your competition was quite similar :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh was it!? I haven't actually used that rose one before. I was hopping it would be okay!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my absolute Lush favourites - my skin is always soo silky afterwards! :) x

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my new favorite Lush product!

      Delete
  4. Ooooh this sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm in lush! My favourite at the moment is the Candy Mountain bubble bar, I've also got one called Holly Golightly which I'm saving for Christmas and excited to try out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't heard of the candy mountain bubble bar!

      Delete
    2. I think I've mentioned it in one of my posts before, maybe my October favourites? It's pink and white and smells great!

      Delete
    3. I'll have to check that one out!

      Delete
  5. Oooh it looks so cute!! Nothing's better than a smooth & soft skin!!!

    xo,
    www.notyourtypeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute and sounds amazing! I will keep my eye out for this! How lovely, thanks for sharing!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! I strongly recommend it!

      Delete
  7. Sounds great and looks cute!

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore lush. My fave is the shoot for the stars bath bomb, I just love the honey scent and the way you get out of the bath with a slight shimmer!

    Frenchy xx
    My blog - www.frenchysfancies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check that one out! :)

      Delete
  9. Oh this sounds so good! I actually just took a bath but this review wants me to quickly run to Lush, run a bah in the mean time and hop into it and not leave it for about a year. I think I should pop into Lush tomorrow, I've read so many great reviews today! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would most definitely try this one out! I'll be heading back soon to grab a couple more for myself!

      Delete
  10. I haven't tried Butterbear before but I've tried the other version - Butterball - and I loved it, I definitely agree that it makes skin feel really smooth :) I'll have to pick up Butterbear soon! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I completely forgot that the butterbear was just the butterball!

      Delete