November 13, 2015

Flashback Friday #40 + News

Sometimes when looking through my old photo albums on Facebook, I come across an entire month of photos that make me really happy. The whole month just looks like it was a great time.
March of 2013 was one of these months.
I'm so thrilled that i've saved all of these photos to remember moments like this. 













Those photos were from one of my most favorite days! 
Craig and I drove around the Aspotogan Trail and stopped all along the way.
It was a beautiful day.



Our niece Eva.
Look at that chubby face! 


My mom's birthday.
Craig was not impressed with his balloon haha!



A gorgeous snowy walk! 


I'm grateful for these memories and the fact that they show happy times.
We're actually heading to Cape Breton this evening because there has been a death in the family.
A very sudden and unexpected death.

So I will not be posting all weekend as I will not have a computer handy.

Though this will most definitely be a weekend full of sadness, I have decided that when I get back on Monday i'm going to share that very exciting and happy news I wrote about a couple of weeks ago with you all!

So keep on the lookout for that on Monday.

I hope you all have a happy and safe weekend.






10 comments:

  1. This looks lovely and you both look so happy! Your niece Eva is so so cute, I just want to squeeze her chubby cheeks! I can't wait to hear about your news on Monday! And my condolences to you and your family, I hope you're ok. :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in such a pretty place! And you look so happy in these pictures.
    Thinking of you and your family this weekend.

    Hollie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more :) I love my home! & thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. Great pictures lovely!! Looks like you had a lovely time x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures! follow? kisses
    http://therunwhy.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! It looks like you've had some lovely times together. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. xx

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete