November 29, 2015

Life Lately | November Edition


Reading: I have finally finished reading The Stolen Child. I picked up a couple new books from the second hand store recently so i've just started reading Heart Of The Matter by Emily Giffin.

Watching: Are you the one? That reality game show I was talking about the other day. I'm on the last season. I also just watched Inside Out last night. Such a cute movie!! I loved it.

Listening: Hello by Adele and Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld. Been loving those two lately!

Eating: Craig and I have started a new tradition a couple of weeks ago. Pub Food Fridays! I've been really enjoying wings every Friday since. Last Friday we also enjoyed some pickles and fried pepperoni with our wings. So good.

Excited: The most exciting thing happened this past Friday....we finally heard our baby's heartbeat!! Two weeks ago was my scheduled appointment to hear the heartbeat but my doctor couldn't find it. So she asked us to come back in a weeks time to try again. You can just imagine how worried I was all week. But! She found it straight away this time and Craig and I just ended up laughing uncontrollably because we were so excited and happy to finally hear it!

Hoping: We get the financing for this car we've been looking at. Fingers crossed!

Buying: Nothing lately. We're trying to be as frugal as possible with our spending so we can get some old debts paid up. I will have to start picking up a few Christmas presents soon though!

Dreaming: Nothing i'm actually "dreaming" about. But speaking of actual dreams...mine have been crazy lately! Like watching a movie while I sleep.

Searching: For cars. We think we found the one we want. A beautiful little Subaru Forester.

Explored: Again, no where! Haven't been getting out much lately.

What have you been getting up to recently this month?

12 comments:

  1. Oh Wow♥♥ I am listening to "Hello" By Adele as I type this! Hope you have a great week ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great song!! Thanks, you too :)

      Delete
  2. Aw thats so exciting about the baby, so glad it's going well. I've had such a busy month, I'm definitely ready for a quiet one! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm very happy everything seems to be going well! Fingers crossed it stays this way :) I hope you get a nice, quiet and relaxing December!

      Delete
  3. I've been looking into purchasing a Subaru Forester as well. Aren't Subarus great little cars? I want something that can haul around my kayak, my dog, and all of my camping gear.
    Congrats on being able to hear your baby's heartbeat! I'm sure that has to be SO exciting for you!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Subarus!! When I sat in this one I was like, Yep! This is my dream car haha! & thank you so much, we're beyond excited :)

      Delete
  4. How wonderful to have heard your baby's heartbeat for the first time, that really must have been so, so exciting - congratulations!! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, we looked like two fools once we heard it haha! I started laughing so much the doctor couldn't even count the heartbeat for a full 15 seconds!

      Delete
  5. Ah that's so exciting that you got to hear the little one's heartbeat for the first time! Are you planning to find out the gender or are you keeping it a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping it a surprise! I totally wanted to find out at first but after a while we decided it would be best to wait and see!

      Delete
  6. I have a Subaru Outback and frickin' love it. It's a super reliable car that's great for all kids of weather. It's pretty incredible the amount of stuff it can hold - I've moved a lot of furniture in it! I bet it will be perfect for starting your new family :)

    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subarus are so awesome!! The amount of space in it is one of the reasons im so drawn to it! & yes, I was so excited checking out the back seat saying "ohhh a little baby would look so cute back there!" haha :)

      Delete