November 1, 2015

Life Lately | October Edition


Probably should have posted this yesterday as an end of the month kind of deal but you know, Halloween festivities were necessary!

Reading: I am STILL reading The Stolen Child. I hate when I start reading a book that i'm just not that in to. Yet I can't allow myself to just stop reading it. I feel like I have to finish.

Watching: Season 4 of Once Upon A Time, I've also started watching Faking It and Awkward. on Mtv.ca

Listening: Been loving Taylor Swifts Wildest Dreams.

Eating: Far too many Halloween treats.

Excited: For some really big life changes. I can't talk about it right now but soon, I promise! Also, i'm pretty sure a move is in our near future!

Hoping: That I start to feel better soon. I've been feeling like poo lately. Yes, poo. I need that and all of my anxieties to take a hike!..please.

Buying: Absolutely nothing. I haven't properly spoiled myself with anything in a very long time and I say its well over due.

Dreaming: About next Spring.

Searching: We've been searching online for some cute apartments and also for a new car.

Explored: No where! Craig started a new job in September and we literally get one full day a week together to go out and do something. Add me feeling sick on top of that and we've just been having a lot of days/nights in.

How was your October?

20 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope you feel better soon! Hopefully those exciting things on the horizon will help :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I think they'll definitely help!

      Delete
  2. Love OUAT =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I hope you start feeling a bit better soon Renee! And excited to hear what your news is! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my latest Chanel post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. If you're into acoustics, I would recommend checking out Madilyn Bailey's cover of it - it's amazing and I couldn't stop listening to it!

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh i'll have to check that out right now! Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. Been listening to Wildest dreams for a while now, love it! Great post lovely x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are all of her songs so catchy!? haha thanks :)

      Delete
  7. I'm also watching Awkward at the moment.. whilst simultaneously working my way through leftover Halloween sweets too haha! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its so good isn't it!? I have like 3 little bags of chips left and my Halloween treats are done :(

      Delete
  8. This is a such a cool way of doing this! Glad to be back in the blogging world. Check out my new website Darlingdomay.com :)
    @sashymoomoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So happy to see you back!! :)

      Delete
  9. Ahh searching for new apartments- so exciting! I spent soooo much time hunting for property online (despite loving the house I'm in right now haha)

    we are dannah | australian lifestyle and travel blog

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very exciting but it can get a little frustrating at times too! haha

      Delete
  10. I love love love that Once is on this list! Love that show!
    I also hate stopping halfway through a book, even if I don't like it... but honestly, I just stop reading them if I really am not enjoying it. Might as well use my time reading and enjoying something good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I've actually pushed myself lately to read it though and I have maybe 50 pages left! haha I'm almost there!

      Delete