November 25, 2015

Life, Reality tv & Cheetos

Hey guys! Just another chatty post today. Hope you don't mind these kinds of posts because that's all i've got for today. If i'm being completely honest, i'm not even really in the mood to write this post. I haven't been in the mood to update my blog in a long time. But the thing is, I want too. 

I want to just come up with brilliant post ideas and blog my little heart out but I just can't.

So i'll do what I can at the moment. Write a post just talking about life.

So if you've read my previous post you'll know that i'm pregnant! Things have gotten a lot better. Very little sickness. There's one thing I didn't really expect about being pregnant though....I worry about everything. The slightest cramp or discomfort i'm a big ball of mess thinking something bad is going to happen. Stressful times guys. I'm trying not to worry too much though.

I'd also like to clarify something about my blog. I know some people end up un-following certain blogs when the blogger announces a pregnancy because people automatically assume the blog is now going to become nothing more than a pregnancy blog and they just aren't into that. I'd like to say that my blog will continue along as normal as usual. I'm not saying I won't post about baby things because i'm definitely going to but i'm also going to post my regular content. If you're still not into it then thats okay too! I've literally already lost 10 followers in a week since I posted about being pregnant! Kind of crazy but hey! What can ya do?

On to other matters..

I've been obsessed with a reality game show! It's called Are You The One? Have any of you seen it?

I've been watching the first two seasons online and I can't get enough. Basically there's 10 women and 10 men all living in a house and they have to work together to find their "perfect match" in the house. They get 10 chances to pick and if they choose correctly they win one million dollars. Ugh, so good! You should check it out if you haven't seen it before.

I don't really have much to talk about. Life's been a little on the boring side lately.

I'm eating Cheeto puffs at the moment. I should really stop because I already feel sick from them. Why are they soo addicting!?!

Anyway, let me know what's been going on in your life! & I promise i'm going to try to get back in the swing of things.

6 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting again Renee, and I'm glad you're not feeling as sick now. I seem to have hit the same blogging block as you, I can't seem to think of nice topics to write about at the moment. Hopefully with Christmas coming up we will get some more inspiration!

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope so! I sit here thinking forever about things to blog about and I always come up with nothing! haha

      Delete
  2. It's so sad that people feel the need unfollow your blog because you're pregnant!
    I can't wait to see baby posts, and all the same old posts too! I know I've been stuck in a blogging rut lately too, so hopefully we can both get the umph to keep blogging!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Oh well, its whatever people are into I suppose! haha It sucks being stuck in a blogging rut. Here's to hoping we come out of it with amazing ideas! haha :)

      Delete
  3. "Are You The" sounds like an exciting show ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete