December 30, 2015

2015 Goals | How Did I Do?

Last January I set 20 goals for myself to try and accomplish over the year. Let's see how I did....

1. COMPLETELY FINISH OUR APARTMENT
Not even close. hah
There isn't a single room in this apartment that's "finished" to my liking.

2. LOSE 15 POUNDS
Well since I went and got myself pregnant we can throw that one out the window...

3. GET FIT
We'll just stick this one with number 2...

4. REACH 100 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN'
Finally, something i've actually accomplished!
I went well above and beyond 100 so thank you, thank you to everyone who follows :)

5. DO A SMALL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
Check! I've actually done two!

6. LEARN TO MAKE SOMETHING
I don't think i've quite managed this one. Unless you count learning to make a new recipe? I'm not sure thats quite what I was going for though.

7. SCRATCH 2 PROVINCES OFF OF MY " TRAVEL CANADA" LIST
Nope. Only managed to get one! Prince Edward Island.

8. MAKE A NEW FRIEND
Sadly, no. Although I did rekindle old friendships this year.

9. VISIT AT LEAST 3 NEW MUSEUMS IN NOVA SCOTIA
Only two! So close...

10. LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
Didn't even look at my snowboard in 2015 haha

11. READ 20 BOOKS
So disappointed in myself for this one! I only read 14! pft

12. GET AT LEAST ONE NEW TATTOO
Haha- at least one- what the heck did I think was going to happen this year?
I didn't get any..

13. SWIM WHENEVER I CAN
I did go swimming a couple of times this summer but I wanted to a lot more. 

14. GO HORSEBACK RIDING
Didn't happen.

15. HELP OTHERS (BY DONATING, VOLUNTEERING, ETC)
I did donate tons of clothing to Big Brothers Big Sisters throughout the year.

16. TRY AT LEAST 5 NEW RESTAURANTS
Of course glutton finished this goal. 
I've been to 12 new restaurants this year.

17. DO SOMETHING CRAZY?
Does getting pregnant count? haha
Its crazy for me because i've actually always had this crazy fear about childbirth.
I for sure thought i'd be adopting any children I would have.

18. GO WHALE WATCHING
Man, this didn't happen either!
I still really want to do this one.

19. PAY OFF A NICE CHUNK OF MY STUDENT LOAN
Apparently I thought I'd be winning the lottery this year?

20. GROW MY HAIR REALLY LONG
I did grow it out 26.5 inches before cutting it all off. 
Pretty long I suppose.

So I think its safe to say that I totally sucked at completing my 2015 goals. I've accomplished a mere 6 out of 20! haha I'm definitely not setting any goals for 2016. I'm just going to take it one day at a time. 

HOW DID YOU DO WITH YOUR 2015 GOALS?

12 comments:

  1. Hey, atleast you got some of them crossed out! Some people just ignore them after a month or two! I actually haven't set any goals for 2015 except if reading 35 books counts (no, I didn't complete it okay I read 20). I'm definitely setting some for 2016!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I guess I did okay! At least you managed to read 20!!

      Delete
  2. I love your goals list! Through time I've learned how sometimes things can get in the way of accomplishing certain goals, but they're not always bad. :) Here's to you and your loved ones having a happy new year!<333333

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I hope your new year is the happiest! xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your pregnancy - I think 6 is pretty good, especially as they're good ones too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy, Renee! I think you've done really well with your goals, they're all quite big things and I'm sure you'll have a chance to tick the remaining ones off your list at some point :) I hope you have a happy new year! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beth! x Hope your new year is lovely :)

      Delete
  5. you got some of these done which is all that matters! :D congrats on being a new mummy :D Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 IS GREAT!For 2016. i set myself only 6 goals and I'm so excited to see what I will accomplish.Great post.xx

    beautybyfiora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure you will accomplish all of them! :D

      Delete