December 1, 2015

Blogmas Day 1 | A New Festive Look!


Woohoo! Blogmas Day 1! I'm on track- for now. I decided to give my blog a little festive makeover to last the month of December. It may be a little much but hey! I'm getting into the Christmas spirit ;)

I think my plan of using blogmas to get my blog juices flowing again just may work. I was actually excited to get up and write my first post. And it's only 6:27 am!

I've got a few ideas floating around this head of mine and I can't wait to dive right in! I know a couple of people who want to attempt blogmas this year but have said they only have a few ideas for posts. I found this list with 25 ideas. Someone had made it last year but thats okay! The ideas are still great :)


I hope this helps for anyone who might become stuck this year! Happy blogmas and i'll see you tomorrow with another post :)


14 comments:

  1. Love the layout change! Very festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new festive layout Renee! And that's a great list of ideas :)

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollie! :) Yeah, I found that list yesterday and thought it might come in handy!

      Delete
  3. Everything is so festive, YAY! Loving it! Thanks for the blogmas ideas, I'm doing it too, so it's very helpful haha x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! haha definitely putting me in the Christmas spirit! & you're welcome! I thought it might be helpful !

      Delete
  4. fun post
    loved reading it
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the christmassy theme, such a cute idea for the season! The header especially is so fun :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute list of things to write about -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Casual Date Night Outfit

    ReplyDelete