December 10, 2015

Blogmas day 10 | Well this sucks

Remember the other day I posted about our awesome computer and how it was just shutting down by its self? Well, I believe it has finally crapped the bed. For some reason the darn thing wont even turn on now. Im pretty bummed right now because I was really enjoying doing blogmas everyday but I wont be able to continue until the computer works again or I somehow manage to get a new one. Im currently writing this post on the xbox but I cant really do anything besides text. No photos or anything so that would be quite boring.

So many great things happened today I suppose something bad was bound to happen! Oh well. It is what it is :) I'll figure something out.

I hope the rest of you are having a fantastic day! And I hope to get back at it soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sad. Looking forward to more Blogmas (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it totally sucks! I've got a lend of my moms laptop so blogmas should be able to keep going :)

      Delete