December 11, 2015

Blogmas Day 11 | My Day In Photos....Kind Of

Hi guys!

I currently have a lend of my mom's laptop until we get a new computer so blogmas will continue! Very excited about that.

Its kind of crazy going back to a windows computer after using a mac for so long. 
I feel like I'm just learning how to use a computer for the first time!

Anyway..

Yesterday I thought it would be so fun to document my entire day in photos and do a "day in photos" type of post. Well, it was going smooth for the first little while..


I started by showing my getting ready process.
Ya know- shower, hair, makeup and clothes.


And of course I needed a photo after I finished getting ready.
(my belly is starting to pop out guys! How exciting. Tomorrow i'll be 4 months!)

So after we were all ready we headed out to the car dealership. 


So this is where we spent the next 3 hours looking at and test driving cars.
We may or may not have found the perfect car....i'll let you know tomorrow ;)

And that's basically where the pictures end.

After the dealership Craig and I were starving so we went to try out a restaurant my mom recommended. It was delicious! It was like stepping back in time to an old dinky diner where the prices were amazing. We're definitely going back. 
I'm still not comfortable hauling out my giant camera in restaurants to take photos so that's why I don't have any. Some day..

We came home and realized our computer went kaput so I was a little upset about that.

Craig went to work and I was super tired so I fell asleep for pretty much the rest of the night. 

That's my excuse for not having anymore pictures..

Sorry this day in photos kind of sucks. Hopefully i'll get better at it. 
And also, sorry if the colors in the pictures look weird- the computer lighting is a little off and I can't really tell if it looks normal or not.

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day, Merry christmas

    http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you :)

      Delete