December 12, 2015

Blogmas Day 12 | Nursery Inspiration

I'm officially four months pregnant. Time seems to be going fast and slow all at once. I find i'm not very concerned with baby planning at the moment. I'm kind of just like- Oh I have five months left! Plenty of time! But in the back of my mind I know those five months are going to fly by before I know it. So tonight I found myself thinking about what the nursery could look like and I soon found myself on Pinterest looking for a little inspiration.

I'm quite drawn to more neutral colors - greys, whites and browns. And since we're not going to find out the baby's gender I feel like this is the safest route but Craig wants more color. (He thinks I choose grey far too much and I do, but hey! Girl loves her grey)






I love all five looks but like I said i'm more for the neutral look. Maybe some white and grey with a pop of color like the 3rd photo. I also really wanted to do like a woodland creature theme but I just can't seem to find exactly what i'm looking for in any of the stores around here.

Which look would you choose?

12 comments:

  1. I think love the last look! I like how its quite neutral, but the green really gives it a nice pop of colour!
    I'm sure it'll look lovely no matter what option you choose!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig really loves the last one too! We'll probably lean in that direction!

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! I think my favorite is the sort of boho themed one, but that's just me :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four months?!? Where have I been??? :O Congrats!<33
    Hmmm, I'd probably choose the last one. :)

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you <3 Its okay, I only announced it when I was 3 months! I really love the last one too...so hard to make a decision!!

      Delete
  4. Eeep congrats! My mom use to tell me that coming into the four month, pregnancy becomes easier and that's when you can focus on the arrival. Haha! I think neutral colours are great for nurseries!

    ...but maybe that's because I enjoy gender-neutral colours for babies...

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think neutral is best too! I totally believe her about that- the first three months were terrible! haha

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! I'm loving the first nursery! It would be beautiful for a boy or a girl! It doesn't scream girl and doesn't scream boy! It's a perfect mix in the middle! =) Best wishes with your decision!

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the first one too- I just love white furniture in a baby's room!!

      Delete
  6. Just catching up on the posts I missed! I love the colours in the first two pictures, but then again the minty turquoise colour is one of my favourite colours :) it seems like a perfect colour for a gender neutral nursery!

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I still have no idea what im going to do!

      Delete