December 13, 2015

Blogmas Day 13 | My Favorite Brand (Live Clean)



I thought it was due time for me to tell you all about my absolute favorite shampoo/conditioner/body lotion brand- Live Clean! Just to clarify I am not sponsored by Live Clean, I just genuinely love their products and you guys know in my reviews- If I don't love it I have no problem saying it!

Live Clean is a brand i've gone back and forth to over the years but recently I find they are coming out with so many new, amazing products I just want to try them all! I'm currently using the Weightless Volume Shampoo and Conditioner and I couldn't possibly love it anymore than I do. First of all the smell reminds me of candy and I have no idea why because the top ingredients used are lavender extract, matricaria extract and rosemary leaf extract so why I smell candy is a mystery to me.

The best part about Live Clean products is that they are super eco-friendly, most shampoos are 98% plant derived, they are SLS, phthalate and paraben free, cruelty free AND I just noticed on my shampoo bottle that its pure vegan. I know not all of their products are vegan because the conditioner i'm using just says vegetarian formula but thats super cool knowing my shampoo is!

Now the whole point of me raving about this brand is because 1) I just love it & 2) I want you guys to love it just as much as I do! With that being said i've been thinking about hosting my next giveaway. I'm not sure exactly when but I was wanting to know if getting a huge goodie basket full of Live Clean products would be of any interest to you? It'll take a little while because i'm going to be going out and purchasing all of the products I want to send you for myself first just so I know they're awesome. So please let me know in the comments if these are the types of products you would love to try out because unfortunately I don't think you can purchase Live Clean anywhere other than Canada and the U.S. So i'd love to be able to send these out for you guys!

Does this sound like a brand you'd like to try?

4 comments:

  1. Actually never heard about the brand but great review, so maybe i would try it xoxo

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great! I just might do a giveaway on it!

      Delete
  2. The post is so great! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a nice day yourself :)

      Delete