December 14, 2015

Blogmas Day 14 | November Beauty Box 5


I know- I'm super late posting my November BB5. But! Its not entirely my fault. My box was extremely late getting to me. Like, just last week arriving. I even sent BB5 an email about it and wouldn't you know it the day after sending the email the freakin box came- how embarrassing.

ANYWAY, lets get into it!






1. Moodmatcher Luxe Twist Stick
The color supposedly reacts with your lip creating a one of a kind hue.

2. Kaunis Facial Mask
I've never used a face mask so i'm definitely excited to try this out!

3.La Fresh Good Day. Day Moisturizer
This stuff sounds really nice.

4. Altchek MD Eye Gel Pads
These are supposed to sooth puffiness, fine lines and tired skin.

5. The All Natural Face Vegan Matte Cream Lip & Cheek Color in Dusky Rose
I'm not usually a fan of cream blushes but i'll test it out.


I have to say I wasn't completely impressed with Novembers box. Who knows though, the products could be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment