December 17, 2015

Blogmas Day 17 | Books I Want To Read




001| All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

002| Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

003| The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins

004| The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro

005| Alice by Christina Henry

006| The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry

007| Twisted by Andrew E. Kaufman

008| Finders Keepers by Stephen King

009| Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you thought about them in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Great selection of books! I absolutely love All The Bright Places, you should definitely read it

    Hannah xx
    lifeeissweet.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good to hear! I'll definitely pick it up!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I recently heard about the Girl On the Train, and it sounded really interesting! I also just found Eleanor & Park on sale, so I'm looking forward to reading that soon! :)

    Melissa // The Hopeful Wayfarer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound very interesting! I saw Eleanor & Park on sale at the bookstore as well thats what drew me over to it haha

      Delete
  3. i read the first 3!!!!
    id say: girl on the train 1 cause "thriller" but i looooved it!
    all the bright places 2 because <3 <3 <3 and woah i didnt expect it.
    and then elenor and park because ugh. i kinda wanted to slap her. theres nothing wrong with the book just ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now I definitely need to check them out! :)

      Delete