December 18, 2015

Blogmas Day 18 | Things I Love About Winter


Seeing as i'm most likely going to be wishing for Spring as soon as I get tired of the ice, snow, slush and cold, I might as well take this time to think about all of the things that I actually love about Winter.

01. snow...for a while
The first snow fall always makes me so happy. I always wish for a white Christmas every year. Snow just makes everything around you look so beautiful- until rain washes most of it away and you're left with gross, muddy slush.

02. the crisp air
I love when there's a little chill to the air. Maybe its just me but it feels so fresh to breathe in the cold winter air.

03. christmas of course
Pretty self-explanatory.

04. wearing more layers
I love summertime but I have to admit, I often feel pretty insecure during those hot months. I hate going out with just shorts and a tank top on. Bring on those heavy sweaters and jeans!

05. missing work because of a snow storm
And you thought having a snow day from school was awesome? Its twice as great getting to stay home from work!

Well then, I thought I could think of more than 5 things to love about Winter but I guess not.
Maybe tomorrow i`ll list the things I hate about Winter- I bet it`ll be longer.

Tell me something you love about Winter!

4 comments:

  1. Im devastated that its pretty warm here in the uk and i dont get to wear my thermals this year, they are so comfy.

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps it'll become just a little bit chillier for you!

      Delete
  2. I love the rain and the cold, but as I live in Portugal it doesn't really do much of either. It saddens me - especially this year because it's still hot in december and I want to wear my coats.

    Ella Pinto xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would be pretty sad if it didn't rain or snow here too!

      Delete