December 4, 2015

Blogmas Day 4 | Flashback Friday #41

Since it's Friday I thought why not do another Flashback Friday post. And since i'm doing Blogmas, why not make it a festive flashback post all the way back to December of 2013!


I remember we had a gingerbread house contest! 
I think they both turned out pretty cute :)




I tried to be all artsy with the decorations haha
I'll practice more this year!


Nothing better than Caramilk fondue and fruit! Yum


My mom, brother and I after we filled our guts with said fondue. 


Christmas Eve <3



& then Christmas morning with my cutie of a niece :)

I hope you enjoyed this little festive flashback! I know I certainly enjoyed looking back at these memories.

14 comments:

  1. The gingerbread houses are so cute! Also, you look a lot like you mam :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! haha we get that a lot actually :) Hope your weekend is great as well !

      Delete
  2. I really love you :) I see you for a long time, I'm impressed!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/11/kimono.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The caramilk fondue looks so delicious! It looks like you had a really nice time a few years ago! Hopefully this year will be just as nice!
    Xx

    Amanda | amandagouthro.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its so good!! I'm aiming for this christmas to be even better! :)

      Delete
  4. Awwwww
    You can really feel the Christmas spirit in these photos. :)

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very festive post! Gingerbread houses are so cute! Happy holidays!

    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much family fun, beautiful photos!
    I'm looking forward to hopefully making my very first gingerbread house this year :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! You'll have to show us a picture when its finished haha!

      Delete
  7. Those gingerbread houses look so cute!

    ReplyDelete