December 6, 2015

Blogmas Day 6 | My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies

Watching Christmas movies around the holidays is what always made everything feel really festive to me. Sure seeing all of the decorations out and hearing Christmas music playing in the stores helps to make it feel festive but there's just something about watching all of my favorite movies that I enjoyed watching as a child.

Today i'm sharing my top five favorite Christmas movies with you!

001. To Grandmother's House We Go


Hands down one of the greatest Christmas movies ever! Seeing as the Olsen twins were basically my childhood I couldn't not have this as my number one favorite!

002. Home Alone


A classic. I don't think I could ever get tired of watching this movie! I also really enjoy Home Alone 2 but the third one wasn't so great in my opinion.

003. A Christmas Carol




I really enjoy pretty much any version of A Christmas Carol, especially the Scrooge McDuck version. But I did like the one with Jim Carrey as well!

004. Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas


Love this movie! I do like the newer version but theres just something special about the old cartoon version.

005. Jack Frost


And last but certainly not least- Jack Frost. This movie is amazing. I remember I cried watching it even as a kid. But it also has some really funny moments in it.

Tell me your favorite Christmas movie! Do you like any of the ones i've mentioned?

8 comments:

  1. I love the old Grinch too!
    I totally forgot about the animated version of A Christmas Carol with Scrooge McDuck! So good!
    Xx

    Amanda | www.amandagouthro.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's definitely a great movie! :)

      Delete
  2. Home Alone is such a good Christmas movie, although I think Elf would have to be my favourite!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I'm not a huge fan of the movie Elf!

      Delete
  3. My favourite Christmas movie has to be The Holiday (and it probably always will be)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think i've even heard about that one!

      Delete
  4. Jack frost makes me cry haha ;)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete