December 8, 2015

Blogmas Day 8 | The Winterlicious Tag


1) Favourite winter nail polish?
Right now i'll say its Essie's Dressed to Kilt. 
A really pretty deep red.

2) Favourite winter lip product?
My old trusty berry Blistex!

3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
My winter jacket.
My mom had to give me one of her old ones because i've already grown out of the new one I bought last winter -preggoprobz

4) Most favorite winter accessory?
My hat that I got last year.

5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
The smell of a real christmas tree!! 

6) Favourite winter beverage?
Delicious hot chocolate with whipped cream. mmm

7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?

8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
O Holy Night

9) Favourite holiday food/treat?
Turkey and all the fixings

10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
hmm well even though our tree isn't put together yet i'm going to go ahead and say that it'll be my favorite :) Mostly because we actually have a real tree this year!

11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
I don't think we're doing gifts for each other this year but I would love some new perfume.

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Have a nice, quiet, stress-free christmas day and enjoy some good food. Visit some family members. Mostly just relax :)

What are your plans for the holidays this year?

4 comments:

  1. your plans sound like mine!! :)
    hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well in that case, I think we're both going to have pretty great Christmas' :)
      Hope you do as well!

      Delete
  2. O Holy Night is one of my favourites as well and your hat is adorable!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete