December 31, 2015

Life Lately | December


Reading- I read The Christmas Wedding this month- reviewed here- and i'm still reading The Heart of The Matter by Emily Giffin.

Watching- Been obsessed with watching Snooki & Jwoww.

Listening- Same old- Florence and the Machine, Taylor Swift and a lot of Disney songs.

Eating- Too much chocolate!

Excited- Having four more days off of work, starting a new year, our very first ultrasound on Jan. 14th!!, so much!

Hoping- Welllll Craig and I both want to keep the baby's gender a surprise but I might secretly be hoping that I catch a glimpse of something during our ultrasound.

Buying- Omg i'm so excited! I actually bought myself a couple of things today!! I can't even remember the last time I spent money on myself just to treat myself. I bought a new Vans sweater that i'm absolutely in love with and I finally treated myself to a new Vera Wang perfume that i've been dying to get!

Searching- For the best prices for public swimming. We're going to hopefully start swimming at least once a week starting in the new year.

Explored- We did a little exploring this month in the northern part of NS. looking at a couple of houses but thats all.

How was December for you?

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh congrats on the baby Renee (I've been so slack on blog reading lately!!). Which Vera Wang perfume did you buy? I just got the 'hippie princess' one and it's really nice :) xo

    we are dannah | australian lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! :) I got the Vera Wang Embrace- theres 3 different scents in the set- I got the rose bud and vanilla one. So nice!!

      Delete
  2. Yay for treating yourself! I've been treating myself a little more this month too :) Happy New Year, it's going to be an exciting one for you!

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your december sounds nice!Mine was good too.A lot of family time and relaxing!Great post,love your blog!xx

    beautybyfiora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear your month went well :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Too much chocolate sounds just perfect ^_^
    Happy new year hun,
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete