January 10, 2016

30 Disney Questions Tag


I saw this tag over on Danielle's blog Underland to Wonderland and being a big Disney fan myself I thought this would be pretty fun to do!

-Favorite Character-
Genie from Aladdin

-Favorite Princess-
I always say Pocahontas even though some don't consider her one of the princesses. Belle comes in a close second.

-Favorite Heroine- 
Going to have to go with Mulan! Definitely the bravest of all Disney heroines in my opinion.

-Favorite Prince-
Prince Ali of course 

-Favorite Hero-
I'm not really sure. I'll have to think about that

-Favorite Animal-
Timon!

-Favorite Sidekick-
Mushu! He's so funny.

-Favorite Villain-
Hades from Hercules 

-Favorite Original Character (Mickey,Minnie,Goofy, etc)-
Goofy

-Favorite Love Song-
The Beauty and the Beast one

-Favorite Song-
Oh my, Part Of Your World, Colors Of The Wind, Just Can't Wait To Be King- SO MANY

-Favorite Villain Song-
I'm not sure if this counts or not but I really love I Put A Spell On You from the witches in Hocus Pocus. 

-Least Favorite Song-
I don't think I really have a least favorite

-Favorite Kiss-
Aladdin and Jasmines

-The Very First Movie You Saw-
The first one I remember watching is either Beauty and the Beast or 101 Dalmatians

-Favorite Classic-
Cinderella

-Song That Always Gets Stuck In Your Head-
Any of my favorite ones i've just mentioned!

-Favorite Pixar Film-
A Bug's Life and also Finding Nemo!

-Least Favorite Pixar Film-
The Incredibles

-Favorite Sequel-
This is tricky because I tend to find most Disney sequels of low quality or just not nearly as good but I did enjoy The Lion King 2

-Overrated Movie-
Definitely have to agree with Danielle here and say Frozen.

-Underrated Movie-
Brother Bear! Such a great movie and you never really hear about it.

-Movie That Makes You Laugh-
The Lion King 1 1/2

 -Movie That Makes You Cry-
I dont cry very often when watching movies

-The Saddest Scene From Your Favorite Movie-
Hmm, well Aladdin is my favorite soo maybe the part where Aladdin gets mad at Abu and Carpet and they look sad? I dunno, its not a very sad movie! haha

-Saddest Death-
Bambi's mother for sure

-Favorite Quote-
"its kind of fun to do the impossible"

-Favorite Theme Park-
Ou tough one..
Magic Kingdom I think or Animal Kingdom!

-Favorite Theme Attraction-
Kali River Rapids!

-Favorite Theme Park Show-
I can't remember what it was called but the fireworks show at Epcot. It was absolutely amazing!!

So that's it! I tag anyone who loves Disney to do this tag :)

22 comments:

  1. I loved the tag and kisses blog! Kisses

    http://fashionprincess23.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your answers!!
    I'm working my way through all my classics DVDs in order and it was Bambi the other day. We (Baker and I haha) muted the TV as the death approached and diverted our attention lol. It's so horrible :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that tag :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe me too! Love anything Disney!

      Delete
  4. Omg Brother Bear is indeed so good but yet underrated.
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post and tag! I LOVE Disney too

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun tag! I love Disney so much - I actually just recently got a Disney CD to have in my car for long drives, and I'm so stoked haha. Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thats awesome! haha I end up singing Disney songs at least once a day! They're so catchy!

      Delete
  7. Shhhhhh little Mushu <3 I love him
    jaspooleblog.com | photography & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. How interesting your favourite Disney character is genie from Aladdin, that's the first time I've heard someone step outside of the princesses! haha :) Also yes, the Magic Kingdom is pretty special, I agree!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't resist doing this tag! I have obvs mentioned your blog x
    http://stcy88.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks! :) I'll check yours out now!

      Delete
  10. Heck yes! Another Mulan fan! She is my favorite heroine too. She's a bad ass! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! How many other girls of Disney head into war!?!

      Delete