January 4, 2016

Beauty Box 5 | December







Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeliner
So in love with this eyeliner!! It's in the shade Deepest Black and it's extremely bold.

The Beauty Crop Glamazon Stick
Really nice highlighting crayon. I've never actually used one before!

Ofra Shimmer Eye Shadow
I got the shade Iron and its really beautiful. I never wear eye shadow but i'd like to experiment soon.

So Fresh So Clean Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
The packaging on these wipes are so cute!! Love it.

Beauty Box 5 Blender Brush
I'm such a noob when it comes to eye makeup! I've never even heard of a blender brush before but it feels like a super nice brush. 

SO happy with my December Beauty Box 5!
Its mostly eye makeup but that makes me want to learn how to do it properly.
Plus, every single item was full size in this box! Bonus.

WHICH ITEM WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO TRY?

16 comments:

  1. Great box! Would love to try the eyeliner!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

  2. omg! This is a product that I really want to try.
    I've heard great things about them and wanted to give it a try!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+?
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a pretty good subscription box!

      Delete
  3. ugh haven't heard any of these products...hahahh :(

    VVEEKEND101

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glamazon stick sounds like a very interesting highlighter - I've been using Benefit's High Beam for as long as I can remember, I may try something different soon though :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried using it today and it seemed ok! I'm not sure exactly how to use it but oh well haha

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a really great box - enjoy trying out all of your new products!

      Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I've already tried out a couple :)

      Delete
  5. I am a fellow noob when it comes to eye makeup! I'm kind of a noob when it comes to all make up! But I do know I need new brushes so maybe I should get myself a blender brush like yours and start experimenting!

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I hear ya on that one! I usually end up looking like a clown when I try experimenting with new makeup haha

      Delete
  6. Haven't heard of any of these before. Thanks for sharing!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either until I opened this months box! haha

      Delete
  7. I love the Prestige liners, I'd be so happy to get that in a sub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! I'm glad to hear that :)

      Delete