January 31, 2016

Life Lately | January


Reading| This month i've finished Invisible by James Patterson. Pretty good. I've just started reading The Road. Not sure how I feel about it yet but it might turn out okay.

Watching| We finally got Netflix back! yayy! So this month I finally got to finish Once Upon A Time. Well, as much as whats on Netflix anyway. I watched About A Boy- really good! I've also just begun Making a Murderer.

Listening| Selena Gomez! How great is her stuff lately!?

Eating| A lot healthier these days since my GD scare. Tons of fruits- bananas mostly. I seem to have taken a real liking to them!

Excited| For baby of course! 

Hoping| That I have a smooth delivery. I know its still 4 months away but its always on my mind!

Buying| Well this month we picked up a little bath and shower set for the baby. Plus some baby towels and wash cloths- so cute! We also found a really nice dresser at a second hand store that were going to paint to match our bedroom furniture. I'll probably blog the process!

Searching| I'm not really searching for anything at the moment!

Explored| No where! We need to get out more!


Let me know how your January went!

16 comments:

  1. I can't believe there's just four months left!! It literally feels like this was just a month ago. :')

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Road kinda made me sick to my stomach at time and I mean that in the best way possible. It's written so well and believable...

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my boyfriend said the same thing!

      Delete
  3. If I was pregnant, having a smooth delivery would always be on my mind too haha. One of my biggest fears! I'm sure you'll do great, though :) Thank heavens the US has wonderful doctors for that!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think its something that plays on every pregnant woman's mind! haha Lets hope Canadian doctors are just as wonderful!

      Delete
  4. Time flies so fast.
    for me nothing really special, but very good..
    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh making a murderer was so good! I literally watched the first 5 episodes non stop and only stopped because it was 2 in the morning haha
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its addicting! haha I'm watching the last few episodes right now!

      Delete
  6. Just discovered your blog, great to catch up on what you've been up to! x

    Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for taking the time to comment :)

      Delete
  7. Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy! Hoping for an easy delivery! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh You know I love Once Upon A Time!! What season are you on?
    I bought Selena Gomez's latest album and I love it... "Sober" has got to be my favorite song on the album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just finished season 5! Whichever is on Netflix. I don't have cable so I have to wait until Netflix adds new seasons of shows which feels like forever when i'm waiting for one!!

      Delete