January 23, 2016

Pregnancy Diary


Hey guys! It's been a few days since my last post. Almost a week I believe! Sorry about that but I've not been feeling so great these past few days. I've been feeling okay physically but I can't really say the same mentally. Which leads me to today's post and an idea of a sort of "pregnancy diary series".

I know a lot of people do not come to my blog to read about some girl being pregnant but hey, this is my blog, it's a lifestyle blog, and being pregnant just so happens to be a major thing going on in my life at the moment!

The idea of this series will be to kind of just record things happening at the moment, things that might be bothering me, but most importantly, i'll be focusing on what its like to handle a pregnancy while suffering with anxiety. Let me tell you, it's no walk in the park.

I want this to be a place where I share the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to being pregnant. While there is so much excitement during this time, it can also be one of the scariest times and maybe through writing these posts i'll not only help myself but hopefully help someone else who might be feeling the same way I am.

So yeah, these posts will be sporadic and I won't have any set times for them. Just random topics that might come up. I might have a lot going on one week and post a couple of times or I might only post once a month, who knows!

I hope it doesn't bother anyone too much when I post about pregnancy! Also, if you happen to be pregnant yourself and suffer from anxiety, please leave a comment- i'm sure i'll be able to relate! :)

Hope your weekend was wonderful!

12 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading these posts. I suffer with anxiety, and although I don't have any plans of being pregnant in the near future, it's something I've always been a bit worried about. You're doing great :) Have a brilliant week.
    Jas Poole Blog | Photography & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Some days I don't really feel like im doing great but it always passes! I hope your week is great!

      Delete
  2. I love that you'll be covering both the good and bad elements of being pregnant, I've no doubt it'll make others who are pregnant feel much less alone in their ups and downs! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! I know when certain things happen to me and I can't find anything online of other people going through the same thing, I feel much more afraid of whats happening.

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing more pregnancy posts! Hope you're doing ok :)

    Hollie | hollieshighlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I could be better at the moment but for the most part im good!

      Delete
  4. I like this idea.I would love to hear about your thoughts and dealing with anxiety.I know its very hard but hang in there and I hope you are okay.Stay positive!xx

    www.beautybyfiora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely don't mind any pregnancy updates. Like you said, it's your blog and you should blog about whatever the heck you want! I love when the blogs I read get personal and really talk about what is going on in their life and it isn't just "top 10 mascaras" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! I like getting to know the person writing the blog :) Thank you very much!

      Delete
  6. RENEEE!!!! Oh my god I am so excited for you, I want a baby so bad so it's nice to see someone else who is going to be having a baby! This has literally made my whole month! Congratulations, I totally missed your post announcing the news.
    Can't wait for the updates!

    Meme xx

    http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Meme!! Only a few short months to go!! :)

      Delete