February 3, 2016

Beauty Box 5 | January 2016

So this post is quite late! I received this box around Jan 12th but kept forgetting to take photos for it. Unfortunately for me when I went searching for the box tonight it was missing two products. I have no idea what I did with the two items (Bodipure Keratin Gloves and a Nails, Inc nail polish) so I had to snag those photos from the BB5 website!





For some reason there was 6 items in last month's beauty box. I'm not complaining! And the products all seem pretty decent.

1| Bodipure Keratin Gloves
I was actually looking forward to trying these gloves out. They're supposed to strengthen your nails and nourish your cuticles. 

2| Nails, Inc Nail Polish
Seeing as i've misplaced this nail polish, I can't even remember which shade I had it in. Oh well, i'm not really a huge fan of the Nails Inc brand.

3| Scratch Custom Accent Nail Wraps
These look so cool! Can't wait to try them out.

4| Novex Bamboo Sprout Deep Conditioning Treatment
This looks interesting. 

5| Salon Grafix Hair Spray
This is the only product I've used so far. Its alright. Typical hair spray.

6| Not Your Mother's Haircare Plump For Joy
This is a thickening serum. I'm going to test it out but I think my hair may be thick enough on its own!

6 comments:

  1. Those keratin gloves sound interesting! My nails definitely need some lovin.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Sucks that i've somehow misplaced them!

      Delete
  2. nice products xoxo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keratin gloves o.o must get my hands on them! Literally xD

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I had the chance to use them!

      Delete